• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm rubber strap from Narikaa

Robbo73

27/5/11
Hi folks
I'd welcome your views on this strap that Reg fired to me today.

My (noob) view is that there is a clear taper (not 20/20 as per gen) and the text seems pretty good on the band - some reps have Seamaster lettering pretty thick.
Buckle feels lightweight and comparing to images on Ofrei, the logo is way off - the feet should be further apart (and it's the wrong size obviously).
Text on the keepers - like on the band - doesn't seem too bad.
Q5? mentioned to me that some eBay reps that had long thin holes but again, this version seems better.

If you're looking for a 1:1 rep, up close, this wouldn't fool discerning members of this forum. I simply have no idea why a 20/20 rep that could take a gen buckle is unreasonable given the quality of my v5 PO.

Here's a few for now. Let me know what shots or other info you're interested in. Give me a steer if I should be looking at anything else... oh, and it smells of inner tubes.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the buy and will fix to my beloved shortly. No remorse here.