• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm PO V5 Bracelet Question...

regularguy

Looking Around
10/12/12
Hey everyone, I've just bought a 42mm PO V5 from Trevor and the bracelet has a problem. After walking around with the watch on for a few hours, I'll look down and notice that the pins for the links closest to the watch tend to work their way out, sometimes making it nearly 10mm out of the links before I spot it and push them back in. Does anyone else have this problem? I like the bracelet, it feels solid, but as a result I have switched to a NATO for now.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
bahhh hhaahhh hhahhhh..

I just had to laugh, cuz I just had that exact same problem with mine today. It worked it way all the way out of the link and the watch fell off my wrist. It could have been the most embarrasing moment, but I was alone, and the watch fell into my shirt sleeve. Luckily I found the pin. I just threadlocked it and it has since stayed on all day.

Digitaldorifto

Known Member
18/2/12
I ordered GEN pins and tubes from Ofrei. I actually replaced all removable link pins and tubes. Now they stay in firmly. Only problem is they are about 4$ each

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Its also possible to bend a pin slightely.. Bend it very little, and it will fit better.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
alot is possible. Just depends on how ingenious you are, or how much you want to spend to fix the problem.