• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm PO HeV

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Hi guys, I was wondering: is there a 42mm PO rep with a correctly placed He valve?

Thanks in advance!

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Not unless you find someone willing to sell their v4. There's been a rumor for months about a new model coming out but who knows when.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
Either that or the rumor was fabricated to get people to pawn off their V4 watches so whomever started the rumor could buy one for less money than the dealers wanted originally. Or to just buy one in general. The watch should have been out by now. Hold onto your V4 if you have one.

On the other hand, my second theory is we have to wait for the smoke to clear from that fugly Omega that recently got released.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
V4 version has the correct He valve. I have this model. Got it last year from "Sead".

No more are available, although some dealers say they have it, it is the wrong He valve version.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
WBK,:sub4me:
20100917003.jpg

20100917014.jpg

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
hmm incorrect date window, incorrect He location, incorrect bezel, incorred pearl, incorrect logo feet. still is pretty though anyway but I wouldn't deal with the incorrect date window at least. I'm sure it has other issues but what we really need is someone more serious about building this watch.

WBK,:sub4me:
20100917003.jpg

20100917014.jpg

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Actually I only care about the case. Most of the other parts will be replaced.

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
the case is wrong, as mentioned earlier. The He valve is in the wrong location.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Wiz, contact WBK he can usually get these.

All you other know it alls. I have a gen PO and have had many rep POs, ETA, Ulitimate, V2, V3, V4 this model and perhaps Narikkas are by far the best. Now if you want nit pick over every little detail then reps aren't for you. NO rep will ever be exactly like the gen. But theres no doubt WBKs current model is just about there.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07

All you other know it alls. I have a gen PO and have had many rep POs, ETA, Ulitimate, V2, V3, V4 this model and perhaps Narikkas are by far the best. Now if you want nit pick over every little detail then reps aren't for you. NO rep will ever be exactly like the gen. But theres no doubt WBKs current model is just about there.

He must have a new model then.

If not, I don't understand how you can say that when the bezel is totally different and the HE valve is not only too big but also in the wrong place. The pearl sucks. And that's just the major flaws. When you get nit picking you can go on to the hand lengths, the date window, etc.

Still, it's a beautiful watch, very nice quality and excellent for the price, but a long way from being a great rep.

Get a UPO if you want close to gen. Narikaa's and WBK's aren't in the same league.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09

My major concern is the He valve placement because I would basically replace anything but the case and caseback with gen parts.
Actually I'm still not sure if I'll start that franken project or just get a gen PO.

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Don't try to franken a WBK. None of the gen parts fit. Go with either the V4 or the UPO 45.5mm.

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
Don't try to franken a WBK. None of the gen parts fit. Go with either the V4 or the UPO 45.5mm.

That's what I've been told. I was wondering if there was still a few V4 out there, but it seems that I'll have some troubles finding one, so I guess I'll just wait untill one comes up in the sale section :)

amptor

Banned
1/5/07
He must have a new model then.

If not, I don't understand how you can say that when the bezel is totally different and the HE valve is not only too big but also in the wrong place. The pearl sucks. And that's just the major flaws. When you get nit picking you can go on to the hand lengths, the date window, etc.

Still, it's a beautiful watch, very nice quality and excellent for the price, but a long way from being a great rep.

Get a UPO if you want close to gen. Narikaa's and WBK's aren't in the same league.

I agree with all of the above. I don't really find it nit picking about the bezel. He crown might be personal preference though as it can be on other Omega models such as SMP300M which WBK sells in the correct position on that watch anyway. Nobody sells the correct position He on this one unless maybe some cartel member still has dead stock.

This above is good information. I was wondering this myself. And yeah 45mm is the only way to go now unfortunately. It fits my wrist though so anyone in the market thinking it won't fit, try one on and see. I was amazed that it fits but I still don't like the 45 as much as the 42 so I'm not really going to buy one.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09

+1 These are the only options if you plan on adding gen parts.

That's what I've been told. I was wondering if there was still a few V4 out there, but it seems that I'll have some troubles finding one, so I guess I'll just wait until one comes up in the sale section :)

I just picked up a 4G PO on the geek. I think the seller has another one he's going to put up for sale soon. It will have a gen bracelet on it. I like the PO on rubber.

f4e164db.jpg