• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm Planet ocean

elim

Horology Curious
26/12/10
I am new here and need some help.I am looking for a 42mm PO but don't know which way to turn.What is a super rep?Who offers the best 42 po's out there?

XyKo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/09
First, Welcome to the forum!
Second, please take your time to use the search function.
Third, check out the forum as you will see our Trusted Replica Dealers whom mostly sell the same watch.
Fourth, the latest 42mm PO just got recently updated and if you had use the search function or scroll down a bit in the Omega's section, you would've seen a thread about it.
Fifth, enjoy your stay!

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I'd recommend you get in touch with either Marvellous Replica or Replica Make

elim

Horology Curious
26/12/10
thanks for the help guys.I did search and I read and I read and I read but it seams you need to know why more about the original if you want to buy a rep.I have had lots of gen. watches from Kobold to Anonimo but have never paid attention to the details of them before.I think buying a rep will make me appreciate my gen watches better.On the latest version of the UPO are they reliable and durable?Will any thing have to be done with it in the near future?I work construction so I am looking for some thing I can where at work and not beat up my gen watches so much.

MrYesterday

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/10
Itinerant
From what I've heard the UPOs are pretty much "out of the box" watches. With the eta clone movement, you'll just need to get it serviced every few years. I got my PO for a daily beater doing construction too, I just got the cheap 21j version, so that the movement is cheap to replace if it messes up, and I won't be out a couple hundred bucks if I smash it.