• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm Orange PO QC pics and video - In person shots to follow

SwissOmega

19/5/10
Update: New pics of watch on next page.

Lay just sent me the new QC pics for my 42mm ult PO.

Thought I would share.

JmmFK.jpg

ByDzS.jpg

Qqqsh.jpg

1v22l.jpg

xkYs0.jpg

YouTube - OrderNumber3369 A

I think it looks great!

nycreplica

Renowned Member
14/1/11
I love Omega, great choice! Now is the hard part... Waiting for her to arrive :)

mkelly789

Looking Around
26/10/08
im so glad to see lay is back again and sending QC pics / videos! cant wait for mine now!

the watch looks stunning btw and will be definitely be getting one but on the website, it says " purple tone AR coating" which put me off but then in your pics, it does not seem to be as noticeable. which is good news!

enjoy the watch!

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Nice catch!

SwissOmega

19/5/10
Update.... It is getting closer!!!

-Inbound International Arrival, March 15, 2011, 10:11 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

mattheis

Renowned Member
7/5/07
Good to see the return of "CO-AXIAL" on the dial, are they still missing the serials on the case back tho? Cant tell from the first shot...

SwissOmega

19/5/10
Not sure, but will advise when I get it.
I wasn't that concerned about whether or not it had the serial,
Not enough to delay shipping on such a pretty watch.

SwissOmega

19/5/10
It arrived and it is Beautiful! Super fast shipping time from Lay. Fastest I have ever had!

It is prettier in person that in any of the QC pics, and it does have the case serial number.

Pics from blackberry are uploading to the bucket as I write this.

Few things to note, I notice now that in the QC pics the crown wasn't completely screwed down and that is apparently how it shipped. Seems there is a very slight bend in the stem as the crown doesn't spin straight. (nitpick)
I am not bothered by it, as it screws down fine all functions appear at first glance to work correctly.

Didn't hack initially but I just pulled a little harder on the crown and the second hand stopped. Likely my imagination.

Pearl lume, as near as makes no difference, doesn't exist. (all the more reason to start modding) :lol:

Clasp appears to have been one of those tricky ones that didn't want to close at first, but a little wriggling and all is well, clasp catches correctly now and is tight.

Seems that in transit someone sat on and/or played soccer with the box as it is mangled but the watch was packaged well enough that there isn't any discernible damage.

I am really super happy with the watch and with Lay! His service is the best I have had so far, even with all his troubles.

Lay has a customer for life!

mattheis

Renowned Member
7/5/07
Good to hear nothing is missing from this batch, the pumpkin tempting...