• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42mm Omega PO Bracelet Links..

kinneyrhs

11/2/07
Hi, I just bought a 42mm PO from another member on the forum. The watch is too short (by 1 link). Does anyone know where I can get a spare link without buying the entire bracelet? I have inquired with andrew and he said it will run $60 for the entire bracelet, which I do not need. Thanks!

NAVIGATER

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/10/06
I Also got one or two xtra links.
Just in case

Greetings Navi :wink:

kinneyrhs

11/2/07
NAVIGATER said:
Just in case

I LOVE this forum. Everyone is so nice and helpful and willing to help complete strangers. I'll definitely PM you Navi if I need to. Thanks!!!

NAVIGATER

Banned
31/10/06
kinneyrhs said:
NAVIGATER said:
Just in case

I LOVE this forum. Everyone is so nice and helpful and willing to help complete strangers. I'll definitely PM you Navi if I need to. Thanks!!!

I also love this Forum!!!! And if you help somebody maybe youself get heleped in the future. And i say to myself what shoul i do with the extra links, nothing because my frist doesnt get bigger, So if i can make somebody happy with it why not make him/her a pleasure.

If you life in Europe maybe it is easier because i am located in Belgium.

Little EDIT Send PM Back

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Yeah. Perhaps in September. I will be stationing in Germany for a couple of months. Perhaps gonna travel to Belgium which I did not have time to visit last year.

NAVIGATER

Banned
31/10/06
takashi said:
Yeah. Perhaps in September. I will be stationing in Germany for a couple of months. Perhaps gonna travel to Belgium which I did not have time to visit last year.

If i am reading this are you in the military or what???
And i think you are visiting BGelgium because we got so many differnt sorts of beer here.

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Ha ha... not really military. I'm on Studentsaustausch. Will be there for 1 or 2 Semester. I will just enjoy the scenery. It would be Winter time I believe.

NAVIGATER

Banned
31/10/06
Huhhh a student hehe nice to know.
Your are always welcome to visit me.
Wich University do you have to go in Germany.
And if you are staying for two semesters so it ist 12 month you will get the full winter for sure.
And in September it is getting rainy in germany

Navi :wink:

NAVIGATER

Banned
31/10/06
takashi said:
Gotta go to Stuttgart Uni.

So you are defenetly getting cold

CISO1969 said:
Stella Artois!

You get 1000 points for for finding out the worst beer in Belgium
vomit-smiley-007.gif

NAVIGATER

Banned
31/10/06
Yes it is belgian beer and it taste like hell, some kind of an chemical cocktail i would say.
It is the tippical beer of belgium you get in the US. But the US guys realy dont know what beer is so you can not blame it to them :lol: :lol: