• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42 or 45.5 UPO

AGR64

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/12
Ok so as previously mentioned I'm after a UPO (thanks to Steelfish for the searching) but I now have another issue I wanted a 45.5 with orange bezel but after reading many posts it seems that the colour is way off the Gen so should I go black bezel with orange 12,6 &9 or 42mm as the orange is a closer match and if black is ceramic better?
Movement I think Eta clone looking to spend between $170 to $220 and hopefully get something that will last.
Thanks
Alan :lolcina::unsure:

tclaw

6/7/12
I guess it depends on what you want. If you're looking for the best accuracy to gen then I would go with a black bezel. I also agree with going with an ETA clone as you'll much prefer the smoother sweeping second hand.

As for size, you're best off trying the different sizes on at an omega AD to see which you like.

Good luck!

etto09

Renowned Member
13/11/06
At first it depends on your wrist size and your personal taste.
If you could pull off an UPO, go for it!
And the bezel colour is only noticeable if you have the gen and the rep side by side.

Sent from an ?

AGR64

21/7/12
I've ordered 2 cheap 45.5 PO's and both have been 42mm on arival so not really been able to ascertain looks don't know if I could blag it in a AD to try one on
Wrist mesures 6.75 inches so I think it should be ok the wife prefers the black bezel and I'm growing on it is there any advantage to the ceramic?
Thanks
Alan