• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

42.5 PO

onlytheone

8/4/10
I have the 42.5 PO and just received a rubber strap however I cant get that on for the life of me...any suggestions? :headdesk:

Wiz

Mythical Poster
9/8/09
44789.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
You should be able to transfer the spring bars from the current bracelet or strap into the holes on the rubber strap and snap it into the lugs.
The spring bar is a very small piece that works just like a toilet paper holder: squeeze together to put it in or out, then it springs into the holes to stay in place. Often difficult to remove without a spring bar tool (though a thin knife blade or precision screwdriver usually works).
Still difficult even with a spring bar tool.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Just in case, I will say this, Seamaster Pro Straps have a different hole spacing from Planet Ocean straps. They cannot be interchanged. That's why you don't see a bond bracelet on a PO. ;)

The PO is a pain in the butt you might have to bend the bars slightly.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I had to put it in sideways and then pull it up till it snaps into place.
(And I'm not talking anything sexual here with the whole "put it in" stuff :lol:)

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I had to put it in sideways and then pull it up till it snaps into place.
(And I'm not talking anything sexual here with the whole "put it in" stuff :lol:)

That was going to be my suggestion too. Makes it very simple. Have the strap ends hanging down while you insert the pins, then just slowly pull it up into place.