• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd Watch Purchase from Lucy

poinds

17/4/17
After having ordered two watches from Lucy, a JF 114300 OP and a Pam 688, I ordered the Rhodium 116622 Noob 2824/6 on 8/18.

I wanted the more reliable movement vs the SA movement and was advised by Lucy to get the more reliable movement. I appreciated her honesty because she could have sold me on the more expensive one but didn’t.

Got QC pics a week later and it looked great. She kept it about two weeks for testing and she shipped it out last Thursday 9/14. I received it on 9/20 and it’s a stunner

945b3b3194c44eb73d6a1a2269752336.heic

The lume isn’t half bad for a rep either

faa70cd710d847e261affcfebffd31ad.heic

Lucy may take a little longer than other TDs and she may be super busy avoiding raids and trying to fulfill her other customers orders so you WILL have to have patience with her.

I promise you, Lucy WILL deliver and I honestly don’t see myself using any other TD. Kudos Lucy!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

D

d4m.test

Thanks for the report, thats good to know as i am thinking of making my first rep purchase from Lucy.
Does she offer discount if you pay by WU?
Thanks mate

poinds

17/4/17
Thanks for the report, thats good to know as i am thinking of making my first rep purchase from Lucy.
Does she offer discount if you pay by WU?
Thanks mate

Shane I don’t know of really any TD who have offered other members discounts via WU. Since you are a first time buyer, she will make you use WU. I did that as well.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

D

d4m.test

I'll recheck but i thought i have seen some TD's offer between 8-10% off if you pay by WU

D

d4m.test

Yes she does offer discount if you pay with WU.
Thanks for that info. I did email her yesterday but havent heard back yet. If i dont hear back today i am guessing it wont be until next week sometime as she doesnt work weekends.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Oh,friend,really really sorry for didn't reply you in time,
in fact,from Monday,I caught a badly cold(my body is not very good),
so in the last days,really feel not good,
I have 2~3 days didn't go to the market,but stick to reply emails still,
but yesterday,I really feel bad,can't stick to work,so stayed on my bed a whole day,didn't open computer,no work,
I open my computer just now,only one day,I saw it's about 150 emails,
really thanks to all your trust and choose,
I eat some medicines last night,feel a little better now,
so I need go to the market now,will try my best to reply emails asap after I back,
tomorrow is weekends,I will try to work and reply too,
for I think I can't finish all tonight,

so friend,really really sorry for bring you trouble if I didn't reply you in time in this week,
hope you can understand!

Best Regards
Lucy

D

d4m.test

Oh,friend,really really sorry for didn't reply you in time,
in fact,from Monday,I caught a badly cold(my body is not very good),
so in the last days,really feel not good,
I have 2~3 days didn't go to the market,but stick to reply emails still,
but yesterday,I really feel bad,can't stick to work,so stayed on my bed a whole day,didn't open computer,no work,
I open my computer just now,only one day,I saw it's about 150 emails,
really thanks to all your trust and choose,
I eat some medicines last night,feel a little better now,
so I need go to the market now,will try my best to reply emails asap after I back,
tomorrow is weekends,I will try to work and reply too,
for I think I can't finish all tonight,

so friend,really really sorry for bring you trouble if I didn't reply you in time in this week,
hope you can understand!

Best Regards
Lucy
Thats ok Lucy, i can understand. Its not nice when people are sick or unwell. No rush to reply to the email. Hopefully you are feeling better soon.
Take care, Shane