• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

3rd purchase with Lucy [EU]

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Hello guys,

I just got my 3rd watch from Lucy and one more time I am very happy with the smooth transaction. This time it took a bit longer, but there was christmas and CNY between placing my order and delivery.

The watch is a Ballon Bleu 33mm with Ronda Quartz movement from V6F and it is gorgeous. I got my QC a few days after payment, had some questions regarding the pics which Lucy answered quickly. After my "go" Lucy found some dust on the dial and sent the watch back to the factory to clean it. It took about 2 weeks until she got it back, then she was testing the watch as always. After a few days the movement stopped, so she sent it back to the factory once again to change a new movement. After testing it again for about a week it was ready for shipping.

Lucy told me she changed her postman because of many seized packages in the last months. And really, the parcel took a completely different route and it took way longer than the last two times (26 days!), but finally it arrived safely.

So if you have patience - and patience is important in this hobby - I can really recommend Lucy as your Trusted Dealer!

APEX75

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/7/13
Hello mate could someone confirm me the email of licy (I am about to conclude an order with him or her and just want to check if I am speaking with the « real » Lucy and not a scammer)