• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

36mm Aqua Terra, still out there?

LIBBY

Known Member
8/12/06
I have been looking for a dressy beater to go on a black strap and always liked the Omega Aqua Terra's. Seems like everyone has them in "XL" size, but I'd like one in 36mm. I know they were rep'd in this size when this watch first hit the rep market, but can't seem to find any now. People still carry them??

crick

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/8/06
LIBBY said:
I have been looking for a dressy beater to go on a black strap and always liked the Omega Aqua Terra's. Seems like everyone has them in "XL" size, but I'd like one in 36mm. I know they were rep'd in this size when this watch first hit the rep market, but can't seem to find any now. People still carry them??

perfect-clones.com, i thought i saw some there in 36's?

LIBBY

Known Member
8/12/06
crick said:
LIBBY said:

perfect-clones.com, i thought i saw some there in 36's?

Nahhh, only 40's :(