• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd Watch with Lucy AP 15400 v4 JF

rolled85

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/5/18
Hello all,

I have just completed my second watch purchase with Lucy. As before, I have received a great watch. For my first purchase it was 1 month and 5 days from payment to arrival. The second watch was a bit more timely process (2 days short of 2 months from payment to watch arrival), partly because I had to ask for more QC pics. Lucy's QC pics aren't the best resolution but every watch I have gotten from her I felt was a great watch and I trust her to do good QC on my behalf. She also took many additional photos from different angles to help me out and my QC processes have been good. I will definitely be buying through her again for my next purchase.

Here are some pictures of my latest purchase :)

Edit: Trying to figure out how to post images here
hSPzd.md.jpg

hSwjZ.md.jpg

hS80R.md.jpg

hSg5g.md.jpg

hSSfa.md.jpg

hShby.md.jpg

hSdjG.md.jpg

hSH0q.md.jpg

hSOA6.md.jpg

hS3l0.md.jpg

hSmbF.md.jpg

hS5jr.md.jpg

Last edited:

MrOptional

8/10/18
thanks for the post. did you have to go thru many rounds of qc?

rolled85

Do not accept unsolicited offers
13/5/18
Accepted first watch both times, for the second watch I requested more pics because the second markers on the AP photograph weirdly due to the raised plateaus on the tapisserie dial. With new pics the markers looked good in the part I was wondering about, so accepted it and I'm happy.