• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd purchase from Lucy

bobslit

Do not accept unsolicited offers
26/10/16
Hi.
After the first purchase with lucy (an omega) i've tried to buy from her the second watch: a rolex dJ2
she is very nice but it tooks a long time before to have the watch. also with the first one i've got it 2 months after i have made the payement (some problems with the markets, the chinese new year's eve...etc...)
with the second watch i have made the payement on march...on may nothing still arrived !!
so I have written to her and we found the watch was stopped to the customer....she wanted to read the letter i've received from the customer (she don't trust in me ??) and after that.....COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED !!
i've written again to her but no answer....
i hope she can give me sone explainations....give me back the money or send me a new watch !!
again: she is very kind.....but this time she was not so professional !!

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Wow, that does not sound like Lucy. She has always the best there is, imo. Yes she does take a little longer to ship reps, but it usually because she takes extra care in selecting the perfect rep. Her QC is usually the best. So this sounds so unlike her. I hope you and Lucy work this out, I know there must be a good reason why she hasn't emailed you back...Good luck and please let us know what happens.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi.
After the first purchase with lucy (an omega) i've tried to buy from her the second watch: a rolex dJ2
she is very nice but it tooks a long time before to have the watch. also with the first one i've got it 2 months after i have made the payement (some problems with the markets, the chinese new year's eve...etc...)
with the second watch i have made the payement on march...on may nothing still arrived !!
so I have written to her and we found the watch was stopped to the customer....she wanted to read the letter i've received from the customer (she don't trust in me ??) and after that.....COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED !!
i've written again to her but no answer....
i hope she can give me sone explainations....give me back the money or send me a new watch !!
again: she is very kind.....but this time she was not so professional !!
Oh,Friend,sorry for the delay,recently,I am chaotic indeed,missed many emails too,
if watch seized by customs or lost on the shipping way,I will resend a new one to customers,
but if the second one seized or lost again,then I won't refund and resend the third one,
I have posted it in RWI when I joined here,so please don't worry,

so far,in these 4 years after I joined in RWI,I have some packages lost or seized indeed,each one,I have resend new watch to them,
so to you,I will send to you certainly too,

as for lost on shipping way,EMS stipulate after 2 months,still no arrive,they treat it as lost,
if so,after 2 months,still no news after send out,I will resend new one to customers,

if seized by customs,I know sometime,maybe can try to get package back still,
through pay a little tax,or maybe pay the customs officer a little tip,or provide a receipt,etc,
so I usually will let my customers try to get it back first,if after tried,really can't get it back,then I will reorder a new one for them at once,
after the same QC and test,then send out,

I trust you,friend,just for all customers who told me package seized,I let them show me that letter from customs,so I can confirm it,

so please don't worry,for all customers before,I all send the second one to them,so won't don't send to you,will the same,
you can give me a new address,I think will better for the second package,
I will try my best to let my customers no loss in their order,
just no matter what,this time,seized,I am sorry for delay your time,and bring you trouble,
recently,didn't reply emails in time,I apologize for it too,
like I said,if I didn't reply you in time,please send me more emails to remind me,thank you.

Best Regards
Lucy

bobslit

26/10/16
Ok Lucy...i can understand it
It's the first time for me with this kind of trouble (i know i'm not lucky..) and in the last month i've got not news neither from the customer than from you...that's why i was afraid about it
So i know you are a good and kind person...and i will trust on you...

bobslit

26/10/16
got it finally !!
Lucy a special person.....kind and always available to solve the problem...
she sent me a second watch and everything was ok.
i'm sorry i had some doubts about her
my third watch it will be again with Lucy !!
;-)