• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd purchase from Lucy!! can't go wrong!

Omegad

Getting To Know The Place
23/4/17
Hi folks,

After my first purchase from Lucy (https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/why-do-you-all-need-to-order-from-lucy-3-reasons.379465/),

Couple friends of mine were interested to get a rep watch after I told them my experience buying from Lucy.

So - a friend of mine decided to buy a rep watch but he couldn't decide!
After changing his mind for 3 times which I have been feeling uneasy to keep asking Lucy to look for different stuff, then he finally decided to get Vacheron Constantine Patrimony 41mm Miyota from her.

The communication with Lucy since the very beginning until I received the watch on my hand - has been smooth & professional, she didn't change her tone in the email when I kept changing the request. Always professional and friendly! Plus she updated me with the event where the police raided the market etc which caused delay. Overall - I'm impressed with the way she treated her customers (potential & existing).

After she found the watch, she showed me the pictures, I sent the payment, then she ordered it from the factory. Not long after that I got the QC pictures, then left it for Lucy to test the watch for couple days. After 4 days she told me that the watch worked just fine, so sent the watch over last Friday and I received it today (Tuesday). 5 days including weekend.

Very impressed! Lucy is the only TD I'd go for to purchase any rep watch. I've dealt with couple other TDs, no one beats Lucy especially with the pre/post sales experience & attention to details. When I enquired for watch to Lucy - never she replied in cold sentence (less than 5 words), where couple of TDs I've enquiried did that.. (reply: no; or reply: no i don't have) - she always replies in a friendly manner and very pleasant.

Anyway - all good and happy with my purchase. Thanks again Lucy!!

vc.jpg

Attachments

• vc.jpg
    vc.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

UDTMIKE

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/5/17
Did you post this review in her review thread? She is awesome.

lee676

Known Member
23/7/17
I placed an order from puretime and it has been 1 week still no news from them. when email them to follow up they just tell me bank transfer takes time. and it has been more than a week!

WatchestoPlay

Timelord
12/8/16
I placed an order from puretime and it has been 1 week still no news from them. when email them to follow up they just tell me bank transfer takes time. and it has been more than a week!
You posted this is the wrong section.

lee676

Known Member
23/7/17
If already transfer to pure time can still refund ? I have been waiting for 2 weeks after made the bank transfer . Email them and ask they just said it takes times to receive money ....

Omegad

Getting To Know The Place
23/4/17
If already transfer to pure time can still refund ? I have been waiting for 2 weeks after made the bank transfer . Email them and ask they just said it takes times to receive money ....
Dude. You posted in the wronf section, lucy is truetime not puretime, please post in the puretime section not here please.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk