• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd Purchase CTIME - GMT-Master II 126710 BLRO

Watch2709

Looking Around
12/9/23
Dear all,
I again ordered another watch from ctime. Really enjoyed the experience, service and quality as well.

For my new order I received the quality check see attached pictures for

GMT-Master II 126710 BLRO Red/Blue Ceramic 904L Steel Clean Factory Best Edition on Oyster Bracelet DD3285 CHS​

Would be great if you can give feedback about the pictures I received in terms of look and feel and quality.

Thank you very much!

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
You can’t post QC pics for general comment unless you have a specific question on a given defect to the members here I’m afraid.

If YOU are happy with the look of the watch, then accept it.

Reactions: TESLA760 and Reaps

Watch2709

Looking Around
12/9/23
You can’t post QC pics for general comment unless you have a specific question on a given defect to the members here I’m afraid.

If YOU are happy with the look of the watch, then accept it.
Thank you very much for the quick answer. I was wondering if someone who is more experienced in replica watches than myself sees something which might not look good. I personally like the watch a lot.

Temple

Watches, Weights & Protein shakes
Supporter
Certified
12/2/18
UK
Thank you very much for the quick answer. I was wondering if someone who is more experienced in replica watches than myself sees something which might not look good. I personally like the watch a lot.
Members here aren’t allowed to do your QC for you. If you have a specific question about a specific defect relating to the watches appearance…then ask and we can respond.

Otherwise, you ‘re on your own brother :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TESLA760

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If you like it, why do you need anyone else to opine ?