• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2nd go with WBK

El Soprano

Horology Curious
17/4/23
USA
Second grab went just as smooth as the first.

Inquired for the watch, received pics, paid and received product all within a few days. Very fast, great communication.

The Rolex Deepsea Seadweller is a great rep. Been on the wrist of a couple weeks now. Everything is pretty much on point except a minor flaw with the logo. The laser engraved logo within the crystal is there at the 6 o'clock, which is great for a rep, but just very slightly off to the left. Its barely noticeable and for the price it's the best you're going to get.

will certainly go with WBK again.

WackoBirdKeeper

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
23/3/06
New Jersey, USA
Second grab went just as smooth as the first.

Inquired for the watch, received pics, paid and received product all within a few days. Very fast, great communication.

The Rolex Deepsea Seadweller is a great rep. Been on the wrist of a couple weeks now. Everything is pretty much on point except a minor flaw with the logo. The laser engraved logo within the crystal is there at the 6 o'clock, which is great for a rep, but just very slightly off to the left. Its barely noticeable and for the price it's the best you're going to get.

will certainly go with WBK again.
If that is bothersome, please let me know in a PM. I can have you send the watch back and have my repair guy adjust the crystal. OK?

Reactions: 999lee999