• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2500 Rubber Strap Will It Fit??

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
Like usual, I buy something without confirming the fitment first.

My question for the Omega experts is. Will the old style 2500 rubber straps, the ones with stitching, fit the new replica CrPO? I know that the case is bigger so would that mean that the lugs are different?

Hopefully someone can answer this question for me and hopefully the answer is yes. If not then there will be a 22mm genuine Omega rubber strap with orange stitching for sell when it arrives at my house.

Thanks for any answers in advance.

Dave

djward

Known Member
20/11/10
i think the 42mm po takes a 20mm strap..btw i just got po today

supermanx

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
27/6/06
There are old and new style "integrated" (cureved end) rubber gen straps. Both are interchangeable. The 22mm is for the 45mm PO, 20mm for 42. The newest integrated straps bulge a bit more at the lugs.

edit: R2D4 stated in another post that they are not interchangeable despite what my AD told me.

dsmdave

Renowned Member
15/1/11
There are old and new style "integrated" (cureved end) rubber gen straps. Both are interchangeable. The 22mm is for the 45mm PO, 20mm for 42. The newest integrated straps bulge a bit more at the lugs.

edit: R2D4 stated in another post that they are not interchangeable despite what my AD told me.

Well that sucks, I was hoping that somebody would have some good news.

I guess I will either sell it or buy a 45mm PO that it will fit.