• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2008 RWI Hall of Fame Inductees

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
This new section will host the RWI Hall of Fame selections.... these will be the people who exemplify the character and tradition of RWI... I and a selection committee will discuss possible inductees... and then will proceed to vote on the inaugural class...

If you have a nomination you would like to put on the ballot, pm me and it'll be put in for consideration...

Thanks guys!

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
and the final list of nominees (in no particular order) on the ballot are....

1. takashi
2. higgy
3. daytona4me
4. cybee
5. andreww
6. pugwash
7. enzo
8. babola
9. fakemaster
10. vaccum
11. savage

The RWI Hall of Fame Commission is now voting....

LegendofSpeed

4/5/06
Only the Hall of Fame Commission may vote.... there will be no open voting by members.... although feel free to speculate who will be the 5 chosen.... and speak about who you hope is inducted...

mickeypro

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/06
id go with whomever is the oldest active members based upon original join date. just my 2 Abes .............. and maybe the Hall of Shame for banned members ;)

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
If we, the general public, could vote, I'd give a write in for Sub4me. Since we can't, but can give our opinion, I'd vote for pugwash. I love arrogance when done well. :D

brtelec

Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
If we are using the guidelines of having the most positive effect on the forum as a whole then Daytona4Me is a shoe in. Along those lines I would say there have been few that have brought more information to the forum over the entire period than Babola. I would say that for being the most positive influence on the noobs as a whole and fostering a warm and inviting place for them to interact, Takashi and Fakemaster have made a solid impact on the membership as a whole. Not to mention the sheer volume of great reviews and tutorials they have provided. For the 5th inductee I would have a difficult time deciding between some of the rest of the nominees. For me it would be a toss up between Higgy, Cybee and Savage because of their unwavering support of the forum and the fact that they make this a better place to hang around on a regular basis. Just my .02.

jv91

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/08
i'm gunna have to go with fakey here, he's a great guy thats been a really patient and understanding to a noob like me :D

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
<-MrZoSo-> said:
If we, the general public, could vote, I'd give a write in for Sub4me. Since we can't, but can give our opinion, I'd vote for pugwash. I love arrogance when done well. :D
I don't think I've been anywhere near active enough on this forum in 2008 to even be considered. Still, it's nice to be nominated. :D

MichaelNunz

ALWAYS On Time
Supporter
Certified
27/12/22
Philadelphia
Enjoying reading some of these older posts… as a new member who joined in 22” I look forward to getting to know more of our amazing members who share the same passion for time pieces I do. This really is a special place I only wish I found it sooner.

Reactions: Tucker and Fiddo

Fiddo

-----
Gold Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Enjoying reading some of these older posts… as a new member who joined in 22” I look forward to getting to know more of our amazing members who share the same passion for time pieces I do. This really is a special place I only wish I found it sooner.
homer simpson episode 3 GIF