• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2 Planet Oceans 45mm-What are the differences?

sge1991

27/7/12
Hey guys,

first of all i like to say thank you for your help.

I like to buy one of these Omega Planet Oceans but i do not really know which one to choose.

1.http://puretime.co/product/planet-ocean-45mm-ultimate-edition-ss-blackorange-dial-on-bracelet-a2836/

2.http://puretime.co/product/planet-ocean-45mm-ultimate-edition-upo-on-bracelet-updated-dial/

The only thing i know is that they have different Movements and different production years.

But which one is the better one?
Does the first one has happy feets?(I do not really get it what it exactly means)

Thank you !!!

Best greets

Sascha

movadont

27/11/11
I could be wrong, but it looks like only real difference is the orange 6, 9 and 12 vs white. The 2824 is not really an advantage or a disadvantage given that there is no day function on the POs. They are both listed as "Ultimate"/UPO, so I would go with color preference and call it good.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I could be wrong, but it looks like only real difference is the orange 6, 9 and 12 vs white. The 2824 is not really an advantage or a disadvantage given that there is no day function on the POs. They are both listed as "Ultimate"/UPO, so I would go with color preference and call it good.

+1

Just pick the color you like.

mroz

13/10/09
Does the first one has happy feets?(I do not really get it what it exactly means)

Hey Sascha, Neither of these have "happy feet", what that relates to is the Omega character, if you have a look at the dial shot on the lite version of the PO here and then compare it to the versions you posted, you should see the lite version has two "feet" pointing up.

sge1991

27/7/12
Hey Sascha, Neither of these have "happy feet", what that relates to is the Omega character, if you have a look at the dial shot on the lite version of the PO here and then compare it to the versions you posted, you should see the lite version has two "feet" pointing up.

Thank you all :)