• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

2 great watches from Lucy

Bar-E

Looking Around
31/7/17
Hi all,

2nd time I've ordered with Lucy. First time somewhere in 2019 (Omega Seamaster Spectre).

This time I've ordered:
IWC Mark XVIII 327006 Titanium V7F (a2892)
GM Factory Basel 2016 Air King 40mm Ref.116900 with Asia 3131

As said in various other threads you have to be patient. At the end it took about 4 months. Watches are inspected very carefully by Lucy, even were send back for other versions and cleaned by her watchmaker, causing the delay she said.
Doesn't matter, she will always deliver and both watches are immaculate. Very very happy with both watches.

Just did a new order (it's addictive as hell!). For a friend of my I ordered a VSF 116610LN Submariner and for myself a VSF PAM312

Reactions: clk168

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
Hi all,

2nd time I've ordered with Lucy. First time somewhere in 2019 (Omega Seamaster Spectre).

This time I've ordered:
IWC Mark XVIII 327006 Titanium V7F (a2892)
GM Factory Basel 2016 Air King 40mm Ref.116900 with Asia 3131

As said in various other threads you have to be patient. At the end it took about 4 months. Watches are inspected very carefully by Lucy, even were send back for other versions and cleaned by her watchmaker, causing the delay she said.
Doesn't matter, she will always deliver and both watches are immaculate. Very very happy with both watches.

Just did a new order (it's addictive as hell!). For a friend of my I ordered a VSF 116610LN Submariner and for myself a VSF PAM312
Thanks for posting how long it usually takes. I placed my first ever order on Aug. 25 and have yet to see any QC pics. I was starting to freak out. Not to mention I have other watches I want to get. At least I have an idea of how long I have to be patient. Thanks again and great choice in watches!

Hamdy18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/23
Saudi arabia
Thanks for posting how long it usually takes. I placed my first ever order on Aug. 25 and have yet to see any QC pics. I was starting to freak out. Not to mention I have other watches I want to get. At least I have an idea of how long I have to be patient. Thanks again and great choice in watches!
One month 46 days to receive qc images .... too long