• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st rep order. No date Sub to UK

taters

Horology Curious
2/8/22
I really like the detail on the jtime site, and having been through a few reviews on here - it appears Li is a good sort. So i took the plunge.

8/3/22 First contact via whatsapp with Li, prompt friendly response with clear instructions
8/3/22 Following discussion, ordered on the website and agreed to pay via wish.com. That ended up being a hassle as my cc company wouldnt clear payment. Not Li's fault
8/3/22 Confirmation of order via email and instructions to wait for Lana's QC photos.

Will update as things progress. I fear I may end up buying and buying and buying.

Reactions: jp13abk

taters

Horology Curious
2/8/22
Early 6/8/22 QC received. GL Given (Li had previousy told me QC would be 5-10 days)

taters

Horology Curious
2/8/22
8/18/22 Tracking shows UK Arrival

8/19/22 Tracking Shows arrival at local Distribution Centre

taters

Horology Curious
2/8/22
8/19/22 It arrived. It is stunning, and really well packaged. Jtime are officially awesome.

taters

Horology Curious
2/8/22
Just noticed my dating format is a little janky in here. I mixed up USA and UK formats. Rest assured the entire transaction took place in less than 3 weeks during August.

Reactions: jp13abk

taters

Horology Curious
2/8/22
Sor
Hi!
wath abaut the quality?
Thanks
Sorry for the late reply my friend, its my first rep so I can tclaim to be a QC master - but I am really happy with the watch, it looks and feels great.