• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Rep - Hublot King Power

scottyj11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/6/10
I have made my first order with Hont after lots of reading, shopping around and deiciding. I had a little trouble finding what I am after (Hublot King Power All Black), but Hont has assured me he can source it.

I'm now awaiting confirmation, QC and shipment. Very excited. I'll post my feedback and photos when it comes through.

Love the forum!!

JC7

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/6/10
Welcome Scotty, make sure you post lots of pics when you get the watch!

scottyj11

15/6/10
Still waiting to see QC pics. I heard that I would get them yesterday... trying to be patient is so tough! :p

drifter949

10/3/10
Still waiting to see QC pics. I heard that I would get them yesterday... trying to be patient is so tough! :p

Don't worry... Hont won't let you down.... he's always busy but will deliver :)

Congrats on your purchase. Like others commented before me.... be sure to take loads of pics and post them here.

scottyj11

15/6/10
Got my QC pics tonight from Hont. The watch looks amazing... except its not the one I was after :(

I've had the King Power Black sourced when I ordered the King Power ALL Black. Just got an email from Hont, saying he will source the ALL BLACK, now just more waiting :(

These pics have tided me over. May as well share them...

What do you think?

OwlPellet

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/6/09
hey, nice watch.

The rotor on the back is wrong, and not the updated kind, the king power rotor looks quite different.

28,800 bph movement, so youre good there.
youre not getting the fantasy model with the red on the dial, or the gold one. so youre good there.

if the rotor is not a problem for you, then this is a keeper.

Owl

oh and i forgot, there is no split seconds hand.

scottyj11

15/6/10
So, my King Power ALL BLACK is on the way!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The only issues I have with it are it is the old rotor after specifically asking him to source the upated rotor model.

Also the AR looks a bit blue - would you agree?

I am not sure whether these issues should be a great concern. As mentioned, it my first purchase. I am a little disappointed, but don't know whether it is normal to not get EXACTLY what you expect...

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
its very nice, but I cant wear it know its not a split second chrono...

scottyj11

15/6/10
So Pleased! Thanks Hont...

I recieved my King Power All Black yesterday. It is absolutely stunning! Looks so much better on my wrist than in the QC shots! :)

I'll post a photo when I get the chance - my computer at home blew up!

The only thing I'd be interested in changing is the AR coating. It is a bit blue.

Who does the best AR mod?? Is there anyone in Australia who could do it?

Thanks guys...

kkj

29/9/09
Congrats !

Post up some wristie pics :)

For AR, go for Taka's recoating service. Best mod for all my reps.

And it's in Singapore , so not too far away for u mate.

When AR too blue , it's the most obvious tell for all reps

scottyj11

15/6/10
Finally some pics

Been wearing my watch proudly for about a week. Absolutely love it! I wish the AR was not so blue and that the clasp was ceramic also. It has started fading already!!

Here are some pics...

What do you think?

Perpetual_One

Supporter
Certified
8/4/10
UK
love this watch will be my next purchase. got a day date 2 on the way from MR. Are the markers and hands on this silver or is it just the pictures? ive seen a few that are like this then a few that look black is it the different versions?

scottyj11

15/6/10
This is an All Black version that hont sourced for me. The first watch he sourced has silver markers and white numbers (see page 1). He may have sent it back to the factory for the dial to be replaced, or may have sourced another... not quite sure.

The markers and numbers are not jet black. They are a kind of bronze/grey. Pretty freaking cool really! In low light they look black, but in higher lit areas have just a little bit of contrast. I'm stoked about it.

ewatch

25/10/08
Great looking watch scotty congrats on the purchase, hont realy came through, I have a question do both cronos work or just one?

scottyj11

15/6/10
Hey Ewatch.. only saw your post today. The second hand at 9 oclock worked fine. But when the chrono was started the Minute counter at 3 oclock hung at 5 mins. It was pretty tragic and really stained my first rep purchase experience.

The watch is currently back in china with Hont. He is having it repaired and the wait is again killing me!

audace

I'm Pretty Popular
10/2/11
The problem is the faux flyback hand and the dial at 9 o'clock is meant to be a chrono second hand moving 1 cycle in 1 second, not a normal second hand.