• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st purchase from Lucy | IWC Portuguese 7 days

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Hi all,

I want to start with a big THANK YOU to all the members of the forum sharing their huge knowledge in buying replica watches. Because of all the great feedback she gets I decided to go with Lucy.

The whole process from my first mail until delivery here in Europe took about 6 weeks. I was prepared to be patient, so no problem at all. Lucy always replied to my emails within 24 hours, in most cases even within 1-2 hours when I noticed the time of day she usually answers. As it was my first buy from Lucy I effected payment by WU. She confirmed instantly and started the hunt. As she had to change the watch twice (the first one had a small scratch on the dial, the second had a problem with the date change) I got the first QC pics after about 2 weeks and was happy to accept the watch she found for me. Shipping took about 10 days.

Lucy was very helpful on all my questions and also gave me her personal opinion on the QC pics. I never was worried about the money as she always kept me updated. She is a great TD and my next purchase definitely will be with her again. Thank you Lucy!

View attachment 78153

nongboii

Getting To Know The Place
2/2/14
Looks amazing!!! hope you wear it in good health - probably my next purchase as well. I have an order in waiting - hope the patience pays off

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Lucy aka Truetime168 is one of our TDs.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

D

d4m.test

Hi all,

I want to start with a big THANK YOU to all the members of the forum sharing their huge knowledge in buying replica watches. Because of all the great feedback she gets I decided to go with Lucy.

The whole process from my first mail until delivery here in Europe took about 6 weeks. I was prepared to be patient, so no problem at all. Lucy always replied to my emails within 24 hours, in most cases even within 1-2 hours when I noticed the time of day she usually answers. As it was my first buy from Lucy I effected payment by WU. She confirmed instantly and started the hunt. As she had to change the watch twice (the first one had a small scratch on the dial, the second had a problem with the date change) I got the first QC pics after about 2 weeks and was happy to accept the watch she found for me. Shipping took about 10 days.

Lucy was very helpful on all my questions and also gave me her personal opinion on the QC pics. I never was worried about the money as she always kept me updated. She is a great TD and my next purchase definitely will be with her again. Thank you Lucy!

View attachment 78153

Looks amazing. Is that the ZF V4? Happy with it a month in?

mordret

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
Looks amazing. Is that the ZF V4? Happy with it a month in?

Yes, it’s the ZF V4! I love that watch, it’s gorgeous!

I‘m now waiting for a Santoni-style Jacob-strap which I ordered after I got the watch. I‘m sure this will raise the watch to a new level...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro