• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Purchase - Andiot

Series3

Getting To Know The Place
16/3/24
Clean 126500 Panda

3/19 - Placed order, paid with Wise, most communication via WhatsApp
3/24 - QC provided and approved via email
3/25 - Order Status changed to Processed
3/28 - Order Status changed to Shipped with DHL tracking number
4/9 - Item arrived at my home in USA

Reactions: asusundevils1971

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Yes yes. Damn decent of you to share the sequence and times it took for things to unfold. However you need to give us some closure here. Rules are rules and they’re in place for a reason. Inquiring minds want to know. Show us the goods man. If nothing else give us the order number so we can see your QC at https://andiotwatches.x.yupoo.com/albums/?page=1

Last edited:
Reactions: Emendieta73

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Really sweet looking panda man. To be fair about things, I have the Arf daydate otw order #8239 and QC was performed on April 8

Last edited:

Series3

16/3/24
Sorry folks, been trying to figure out how to post pics. It looks like I have to upload the photos from my phone to a image hosting site and link it.
I'm not new to forums but have never bothered to do that, other forums I frequent let me upload direct to the site.

However, it looks like someone found my order on the Andiot QC site.

I'm already on the hunt for another one.

Series3

16/3/24
The watch was wrapped really well, Lots of protective plastic all over the bracelet, dial etc.. It was to the point where it was maddening and I'm like "is that that defect" then I find its a tiny piece of plastic protecting the nice shiny metal.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Sorry folks, been trying to figure out how to post pics. It looks like I have to upload the photos from my phone to a image hosting site and link it.
I'm not new to forums but have never bothered to do that, other forums I frequent let me upload direct to the site.

However, it looks like someone found my order on the Andiot QC site.

I'm already on the hunt for another one.
It took me a while to learn to post pictures. You left enough information to find your QC so I took the liberty. I really like how Elliot does his QC and makes them available for everyone to see. I looked through several yesterday and got a couple of ideas of what I want to buy next. You gotta a really nice watch. Congrats on your purchase

Series3

16/3/24
Best I could do for posting a pic.

And now I'm looking at all the other QC pics....to see what to buy next. That QC site is not good....for us buyers, if we want to keep our wallets fat.

Zeta7

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
Best I could do for posting a pic.

And now I'm looking at all the other QC pics....to see what to buy next. That QC site is not good....for us buyers, if we want to keep our wallets fat.
You’re absolutely right. An omega caught my attention and I’ve never had any interest in omega watches before.