• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order with Andiot - QF Le Mans 126529LN and VSF 36mm Datejust

Patron

Getting To Know The Place
5/5/15
Always ordered with PureTime in past, was impressed by Andiot’s pricing so decided to give him a try

Ordered both watches on August 8 (paid with PayPal). Hopefully have some QC to share soon.

Patron

5/5/15
Any of you guys order either of these models lately? Is a month normal to still be waiting for QC?

cl818

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/8/24
Any of you guys order either of these models lately? Is a month normal to still be waiting for QC?
I ordered Clean DJ36 last week, got QC after 3 or 4 days. Andiot has been very friendly and helpful via telegram, just message him and ask if you wonder anything. I read somewhere that others also had to wait for VSF watches right now, not sure if it's still the case.

TannoyVoice92

21/8/24
Yes - just message on WhatsApp for an update. I got QC on the same day, admittedly mine was in stock but he has always been prompt.

davelister

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/6/24
Always ordered with PureTime in past, was impressed by Andiot’s pricing so decided to give him a try

Ordered both watches on August 8 (paid with PayPal). Hopefully have some QC to share soon.
Same time I ordered within a few days. Nothing for me so far either and no reply today. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him and it's just a weekend hangover or something.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

purpetrator69420

Do not accept unsolicited offers
17/7/24
Same time I ordered within a few days. Nothing for me so far either and no reply today. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him and it's just a weekend hangover or something.
This wouldn't be a case of "the weekend hangovers", his QC album website was and still is updated daily with new watches, regardless of weekday/weekend.

From what I've heard, VSF factory is backlogged/slow, and apparently they only make shipments every two weeks, (don't quote me on that).

I have a VSF datejust on the way, I was told QC would be the following week after asking, 1.5 weeks pass which was when I asked again to which he responded saying Thursday. Here we are, Friday night without Qc. I'll just assume for now that he's received the watch, and he'll get the images up when he gets the chance. Sit tight!!!

davelister

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/6/24
This wouldn't be a case of "the weekend hangovers", his QC album website was and still is updated daily with new watches, regardless of weekday/weekend.

From what I've heard, VSF factory is backlogged/slow, and apparently they only make shipments every two weeks, (don't quote me on that).

I have a VSF datejust on the way, I was told QC would be the following week after asking, 1.5 weeks pass which was when I asked again to which he responded saying Thursday. Here we are, Friday night without Qc. I'll just assume for now that he's received the watch, and he'll get the images up when he gets the chance. Sit tight!!!
Oh I know. I've been waiting for QC for over a month now.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Patron

5/5/15
Messaged him on WhatsApp after I posted this and got the QC a few hours later for both watches. I guess he might have the watches in hand but probably has so many orders it takes him time to make the QC videos. I gave the which green light and now awaiting tracking

Reactions: purpetrator69420

Patron

5/5/15
Just to update, watched shipped out sept 10. Received sept 20

Very happy with the watches and they were well packaged.

The Le Mans is my fav watch I’ve owned (have owned real and replica GMTs and subs,….). This is my first Daytona.

Only gripe is the lume is useless , can’t see anything at night, and not strong after holding flashlight to it. But that doesn’t bother me too much, still Love the watch