• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st order from Steve

DenisT95

Horology Curious
6/2/24
I decided to place my first order with Steve. The prices are comparatively slightly cheaper than other TDs, including when it comes to shipping. I also had a few (annoying😂) questions, all of which he answered quickly and extremely insightfully. Should be a CF Wimbledon DJ 41.

03/10 placed order
03/11 Sent payment
03/12 Waiting for QC to arrive

I will post updates, and the final watch if its on my wrist👍🏼

Reactions: BogoslavBlizniak

BogoslavBlizniak

Beaming with excitement!
24/5/23
USA
I decided to place my first order with Steve. The prices are comparatively slightly cheaper than other TDs, including when it comes to shipping. I also had a few (annoying😂) questions, all of which he answered quickly and extremely insightfully. Should be a CF Wimbledon DJ 41.

03/10 placed order
03/11 Sent payment
03/12 Waiting for QC to arrive

I will post updates, and the final watch if its on my wrist👍🏼
Just did the same today, awaiting payment instructions. Used a different TD on 2 other purchases. Steve is responsive, which is great.

Reactions: DenisT95

BogoslavBlizniak

Beaming with excitement!
24/5/23
USA
Yes, compared to the other TD I used his communication and professionalism is off the charts.
I was eager in wanting to get my watch, second guessing the model and dial, etc., etc, then finally said screw it, just ship it. Went with a C+S factory(other purchases from different TD were both Clean factories) and hoping it will work properly. Steve sent images with video's of the watch, both in crown function and timegraph. The date wheel is off, however in reading online, best advise is not to get stuck in the weeds wanting an exact match of a gen, as these are all replicas, and if you RL you may get another model with more flaws.