• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Order Andiot - VSF 300 Spectre V2

OxMox

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/3/24
20/04/24 - Tracking No received
25/04/24 -
Since Monday 22/04/24, the royal mail tracking shows that the shipment has only been announced, but the parcel has not yet been received by Royal Mail / has not yet been collected by Royal Mail.

Elliot confirms that he mixed up my order and that my parcel was sent to England by mistake.

Elliot would now like to send the parcel to me as soon as it arrives in England.

I pointed out to Elliot that my Spectre 300 is already listed as UK stock and that he could send it to me directly from England.

Elliot says that the watch I posted yesterday in the UK Stock April 24th thread was already sold yesterday and my watch will arrive in England next week and then be shipped to me.

I will keep you updated.

OxMox

22/3/24
Maybe useful info - I'm living in the EU.

OxMox

22/3/24
After committing with RWI staff member, my posting:
Something strange MIGHT be going on here. I get the impression that Elliot offers the watches again as soon as they arrive in England (UK Stock April 24th) to generate further sales, while those who don't live in England are still waiting for their order (in my case EU)
I am happy to share my WhatsApp chat history and tracking number with staff if this might be useful.
I just want to report this here.
Maybe it just went wrong for me (mistakes happen, but it seems very strange here)
My report could be helpful if other community members have similar experiences
Thank you.

vtnho

6/5/24
how did it go, mate? Is it solved?

After committing with RWI staff member, my posting:
Something strange MIGHT be going on here. I get the impression that Elliot offers the watches again as soon as they arrive in England (UK Stock April 24th) to generate further sales, while those who don't live in England are still waiting for their order (in my case EU)
I am happy to share my WhatsApp chat history and tracking number with staff if this might be useful.
I just want to report this here.
Maybe it just went wrong for me (mistakes happen, but it seems very strange here)
My report could be helpful if other community members have similar experiences
Thank you.

OxMox

22/3/24
07/05/24 - Watch received
AE851

Elliot took care of my order immediately after it arrived in England by contacting the recipient and sending it to me the very next day.

I think that the quality of a supplier is shown not only by the quality of the product, but particularly when something goes wrong and how it is dealt with.
Elliot took full responsibility and solved the problem rapidly and professionally.
Elliot's responsiveness and really fast and uncomplicated communication is remarkable.
Overall, the service and particularly the experience gained in this case, product quality and price result in a very clear recommendation