• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Buy CTime GMT-Master II 126710 GRNR Black/Grey Ceramic 904L Steel Clean Factory

Iron Man

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/10/24
Hello everyone!! :)
I'm going to share my first experience buying the GMT-Master II 126710 GRNR Black/Grey Ceramic 904L Steel Clean Factory.

I was a little bit nervous because it's my first time, but with the good reviews i saw here from Ctime, i decided to give it a try:
> 10/22/2024 made the order on the Website and waited for the contact from Ctime. I received in my email the placing order.
> 10/23/2024 Quick response, by WhatsApp. Very responsive to all my questions. Made a $50 Deposit by PayPal Family Friends to receive QC. He confirmed that received the payment and will send me the QC.

I will let you update with more.

Slippyuk

30/9/24
Congrats 😁. Received my hulk yesterday the quality was amazing so I've ordered a gmt master 2 root beer and the james cameron sea dweller today. Just awaiting qc.

Reactions: Iron Man

Iron Man

22/10/24
Updating:
> 10/22/2024 made the order on the Website and waited for the contact from Ctime. I received in my email the placing order.
> 10/23/2024 Quick response, by WhatsApp. Very responsive to all my questions. Made a $50 Deposit by PayPal Family Friends to receive QC. He confirmed that received the payment and will send me the QC.
> 10/24/2024 Received the QC. Good HD photos from many angles and videos. Quick respond to my questions and other photo and video that I asked. I also order the Set Box. Payment done with PayPal f&f. I will wait for the tracking number.

Until now very satisfied with all the service. 5 Stars Ctime!!

I will update you guys.

Reactions: Slippyuk

Slippyuk

30/9/24
Updating:
> 10/24/2024 Received the QC. Good HD photos from many angles and videos. Quick respond to my questions and other photo and video that I asked. I also order the Set Box. Payment done with PayPal f&f. I will wait for the tracking number.

Until now very satisfied with all the service. 5 Stars Ctime!!

I will update you guys.
Excited for you mate. Mine took 22 days from despatch. Best think I can recommend is don't check the delivery status everyday. I did and it was torture. 🤣. Ill post pics of the new watches.when they arrive. Currently awaiting qc on the root beer. The sea dweller was a pre order so it was 10days for the qc which should.come on the 26. Wangs mentioned she would ship them both together so save me on shipping costs. Ctime is fantastic. WhatsApp messages always responds very quickly.

Reactions: Iron Man

Iron Man

22/10/24
Updating:
10/28/2024 Received the tracking number package. Good interaction by WhatsApp. Waiting for the Set Box QC. Should receive this week the QC.

Sow far sow good! 👏👌