• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

126610 BUDGET BUILD

Yellowhammerwatches

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/24
3235 movement came in yesterday so I finished this one up. Contacted Raffles for a 126610 case for the 3235. He doesn't sell them but he sourced one for me for $199 full kit minus the movement. Came with CLEAN stickers but I have no way to know for sure if it's a CF case. Also came with eta clone hands and spacer ring so who really knows. In any case the 3235 dropped in fine, although I had to be careful with the case screws to keep the stem height aligned properly. Dial was an eBay find that I believe is from another clone movement. Didn't have date feet but tab/flanges to maybe snap over a movement? Weird. Anyway it looked as good as the other dial that came with the kit so I rolled with it and some dial dots. Screwed up the keyless works during assembly, but it autowinds fine and was running AMAZING right out of the box for a Shanghai movement. I'm waiting on the triangle rotor screwdriver to reset the keyless works. For $300 in parts I feel like it came together well.