• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116515LN Rose Gold Daytona Meteorite Suggestions?

Easyr8686

Horology Curious
21/5/22
Salve sto cercando un daytona Oysterflex in oro Giallo o rosa, potete dirmi quali sono i migliori, e se esistono laminati .grazie per l’aiuto

Easyr8686

Horology Curious
21/5/22
The other reason a lot of us don't buy Chinesium "Gold" reps is because it always wears off and looks like the aforementioned cats arse hole after a while.

As for the "Social Standing" argument, I don't give a fuck about it, I buy what I like when the fancy takes me.
Since I am self employed and almost always have been I don't have peer colleagues.
If anyone is getting into the rep scene for these reasons then they are only lying to themselves.

I've got friends from all walks of life, from local multi millionaires to those who struggle, I treat them all equally, and they me.

Yeah, of the 0.5 % of the population that would actually realise what you are wearing costs £xxxxxx.xx , and if they really know you they may deduce you couldn't afford a Gen, so of that 0.5 % probably a handful of pissed up bolshy arse holes might take the opportunity to call you out on it in front of all your peers :ROFLMAO:

Me I just laugh, and tell "Bolshy Bill" to fuck off and bother someone else, (it hasn't happened in the last 15 years) !!

If you are gonna be the type who would be mortified by this and your peers are shallow enuf to ostricise you, then don't buy reps if you cant be honest and just tell the truth if yon muckers ask, and if someone is buying a high end watch cuz they think they'll get more fanny, then they are playing that game all wrong (y)

My mates and relly's all know I have spent obscene amounts on toyz over the years, and the folks in the remote area I live don't mind others business. I don't buy gens at all now.

Easyr8686

Horology Curious
21/5/22
Salve sto cercando un daytona Oysterflex in oro Giallo o rosa, potete dirmi quali sono i migliori, e se esistono laminati, sono di buona qualità.? grazie per l’aiuto.