• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

114060 VSF Sub - Pure Time & Initial impression review

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
This is my first rep and hopefully not the last, wanted to give my experience with Pure Time and 24 hours after receiving the watch.

Although this is my first rep I have been reading this forum from time to time but registered only in February with the occasion of order.

Let me thank you to all the members and topics with amazing level of informations for us to read, yes there is a lot to read but really I found amazing what level of informations and highly skilled members you can find in RWI forum.

So there you have it:

1) Buying from Puretime

I choose the reference on my own like from Puretime site ordered and paid by card.

Couple of times I have received additional informations from PT on my request and it didn’t took more than 1 day for responses usually even faster.
On my order I have received email acknowledge for the order
Being already registered on the platform I could see the process from order confirmed —> order paid

The unfolding of events was smooth as you can see bellow

06/02 - order sent
12/02 - QC received
13/02 - QC approved
14/02 - confirmation of shipping
16/02 - shipping no. received
24/02 - shipping somewhere in china delayed - last update on the platform was in 19/02 with flight delayed
28/02 - shipment confirmed arrived in Europe
02/03 - watch received exactly after 24 days from my order

Shipping was tracked there was a time freeze from the moment I received the label of tracking until the arrival in Europe, this was handled on my request and email sent with ease from PT which provided me additional tracking procedure for mainland China (before arriving in Europe)

Payment was fast but I was charged 50 dollars more transfer was by cc on corespondent bank which probably used a higher conversion rate, paid in local currency Fx rate then in dollars.
Asking the PT team and received the explanation and we have agreed to split the additional cost 50/50 with credit on my side for the next purchase, I was ok with this and my proposal was accepted in no time, great response from PT
I was advised by PT to use next time wise or other payment method in order not have this issue.

Feedback from my side for Puretime having in mind that their replies and support was always positive
5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Would I buy from them again ? YES!
Recommended? YES!

Object in discussion : 114060 VSF (post raid or whatever you wanna call it)
Have in mind that there is no way I can compare with other rep from different manufacturer but I have handled the 114060 gen

First : This is not the original Rolex aka gen
Second : I very much like what I have received- VSF 114060

If you wanna have long story short - see above

This short review is made after 24 hours of owning so take it as it is.

Watch : looks nice and quality rep
Bezel : Nice but has play in turns and you can tell immediately when turn that this is not gen, there is a very easy turn so…- I can live with that as I knew what to expect
Bracelet: Sturdy no play, snaps firmly, I couldn’t hear any strange noises, of course not gen level
Crown & action : Working, there is a higher noise when turning to charge the watch but nothing to be worry about.
Movement noise : I couldn’t here any noise or strange play
Lume : There is lume, didn’t checked I fast it will fade but lume in the house .
Measurement after 24 hours : +12 seconds , I’m sure this can be regulated for better results and I will continue to observe.

This is a 5xx dollars replica and not the 8.900 dollars gen Rolex, have this in mind and you will be more than happy if you do the ratio value/steel received .

I’m happy? YES!

I intend to to a full service when I find a watchsmith here which can work on it.

There you have it, photos now

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for your order and great review !!!!! These pictures are amazing !Your satisfaction is our greatest comfort and greatest reward, we will put more efforts to do better!

Reactions: LeonJL and flashu

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Update on not scientific measurements of rates
Side note: Watch is gorgeous!!!

Was a bit unsettled in the beginning but here we are after 7 days

Last measurement showed me +1 sec/day, not bad let’s see if keeps this pace in the next weeks

Day 1 / +10.3
Day 2 / + 8.3 sec
Day 3 / + 2.5 sec
Day 4 / + 6.5 sec
Day 5 / - 6.5 sec oops
Day 6-7 / + 1.0 sec oooook

​​​​​​​

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Very good review Sir & some beautiful pictures.

The watch is gorgeous & if I hadnt picked up a CF version already, I'd be looking for a VSF one as really like the simplicity of the NoDate.

Just my opinion & I'm sure others will disagree, but you'll drive yourself crazy continuously monitoring the seconds per day.

It is of course your choice, but I can honestly say I have never done it, on either my reps or GENs (except when I noticed minutes a day, which indicates a repair is required, but even then I'm fairly cheap, so generally procrastinate ;))

Enjoy your beauty & well wear:thumbsup:

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
:D
Very good review Sir & some beautiful pictures.

Just my opinion & I'm sure others will disagree, but you'll drive yourself crazy continuously monitoring the seconds per day.

Thank you very much for your words! :thumbsup:

I agree with not monitoring daily but it is an old habit I’m doing with my gens also
But yes unless it is really going bad there is no use to go crazy over it :D

I’m trying to help also other newbie’s which are searching for informations as I did also reading a lot in this forum.

Reactions: P..DR..D

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Quick update, suddenly watch is loosing - > 60 sec/ day
Will get it to a watchsmith for a look and service hopefully nothing bad
I will report back once fixed or not and what caused this.

still looking gorgeous :p

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Here’s a quick snapshot of the mvt managed to take from watchsmith table

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Please keep us updated. Let us know if any help is needed from our side. Thank you

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Please keep us updated. Let us know if any help is needed from our side. Thank you

Thanks PT, will let you know if help needed, hopefully will be just the service which I intended to do anyways

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Watchsmith sort it out, seems all ok but the bad oil (was basically completely aged) and regulated.
will keep an eye on it :)

jFbFJ5.jpg

Last edited:

gianton

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/12/07
Greece
Update on not scientific measurements of rates
Side note: Watch is gorgeous!!!

Was a bit unsettled in the beginning but here we are after 7 days

Last measurement showed me +1 sec/day, not bad let’s see if keeps this pace in the next weeks

Day 1 / +10.3
Day 2 / + 8.3 sec
Day 3 / + 2.5 sec
Day 4 / + 6.5 sec
Day 5 / - 6.5 sec oops
Day 6-7 / + 1.0 sec oooook

​​​​​​​

Which app is that?

Bolduc Zogmar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/8/12
Hello ! I'm waiting for mine. I was wondering what resting position do you use for gaining or loosing time ? Thanks. Nice watch btw.