• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[PENDING] 100% NEW OMEGA SEAMASTER PLANET OCEAN 600M 45MM VSF

aguida

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/3/22
About
And for the pictures. Please enjoy:
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide. EU (shipping costs included). Other places please ask for shipping costs
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
Paypal
Movement Details?
Platinum Plated Asia Clone 8500 Automatic Movement 28800bph with Decorated Rotor & Bridges/Plates
Piece Origin?
Trusty Time
Warranty Provided?
Unfortunatley as private seller there is no warranty. I have done my best to describe and show in the picture all aspects of the watch and will pack the watch bomb-proof. PLease make sure to carefully watch pictures and video. If in doubt please do not buy
Item Condition?
Perfectly new
Why Are You Selling?
Buying the Gen and need funds
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
euro
Who Approved High Value Sale?
N/A
Shipping Costs?
Included in price for EU. Other parts of the world please ask
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

For sale is this perfect replica of Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M 45mm diameter, from VS factory, which I just received two weeks ago from Trusty.

The watch is as it came from the factory. I took it home as I wanted to see it on my wrist before buying the gen.

It is a beautiful watch, and one of the best models made by Omega (at least for those like me who better like the 45mm models) with black ceramic bezel and orange numerals. The luminescence of the hands and indexes is spectacular (see picture).

The watch is only 2 weeks old, never really used and obviously in perfect state.
As usual the box is included.

Below there are a lots of pictures for you to enjoy, please look at them carefully, and here is a video of the working watch I took together with my cat :) :

NOTES ABOUT THIS WATCH:
  • The diameter of 45mm can be too big for smaller wrists. Mine (as in the picture) is 18cm
  • No other notes as the watch is pristine
Here are some specs from the TD (disclaimer for errors):

VS Factory Top Edition Omega Planet Ocean 45mm Automatic made with a Genuine Omega Planet Ocean 1:1

MOVEMENT:
Platinum Plated Asia Clone 8500 Automatic Movement 28800bph with Decorated Rotor & Bridges/Plates to look like Genuine Omega Calibre 8500 (And comes with a Black Balance Wheel like genuine 1:1)
CASE DIAMETER:
45mm
THICKNESS:
17mm
DIAL COLOR:
Black Dial with Orange Numerals & Stick Markers (Swiss Grade Superlume applied - Needles in Green & Dial Markers in Blue)
CASE MATERIAL:
Solid Stainless Steel 316F
BRACELET: Solid Stainless Steel Bracelet 316F with Deployant Buckle
FRONT GLASS: Sapphire Crystal with AR Coat (Swiss Grade)
CASE BACK: Display case back with Detailed Engraving and
BEZEL: Black High Grade Import Quality Ceramic Bezel
HACK MOVEMENT: Yes
CLASP TYPE: Deployant Buckle
DATE INDICATOR: At 3:00 (Adjusted via crown)
OTHER REMARKS: Waterproofed to 30m direct from Factory

And for the pictures. Please enjoy:

Reactions: Uhren_Baron

aguida

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
5/3/22
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.