• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

+1 for Lucy- Aqua Terra deep blue

somewhat

Known Member
25/2/14
Bought an Aqua Terra Deep Blue for a first rep from Lucy. As everyone says, amazing service. Fast response, great QC, and low prices. And she can get any kind of rep item you want at the highest quality: pens, bags, belts, clothes, even some of the odder watches. Really as others said she's like a personal shopper who doesn't even charge extra!

As for the watch itself, showed up in 5 business days via EMS and looks great! Arrived well-packaged and the watch itself is a stunner. Not perfect, but the dial looks a lot like gen to the untrained eye. Lume is weak and there's some stutter on the A8500 modified Miyota 8215 movement but it's still gorgeous.

Really, you can't go wrong with Lucy, and while this isn't a super rep like some it's definitely gen-like enough to any layman!

Useless review without a pic of course:
sJacENg.jpg

Will be buying from Lucy again as soon as I'm less money pressed!

Renzel

Getting To Know The Place
16/5/16
Looks nice buddy, may I ask how much you paid for it, got the link?

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
Which model is this? Why yours doesnt has that small rectangular thing on the date? While i have researched and all have em.

ottomatic

Renowned Member
Supporter
12/2/12
Which model is this? Why yours doesnt has that small rectangular thing on the date? While i have researched and all have em.

The older Aqua Terras had a frame around the date window. The updated Aqua Terra with the Master Co-Axial movement does not have a frame around the date window.

458spider

I'm Pretty Popular
2/3/13
The older Aqua Terras had a frame around the date window. The updated Aqua Terra with the Master Co-Axial movement does not have a frame around the date window.

Hate saying this but the new version with no date drame seems like not a complete watch plus i dont see any good in polished center bracelet link.