• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1:1 Tag Monaco

Zuendler

Horology Curious
16/5/12
I would take it for sure if Andrew would make it happen.
Another sleepless night ...

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
This one will go the way of the speedy, full of legend and promises, "it's coming soon", they'll shout, but we'll be still sitting here years later with our 10 foot grey beards and Islay malt waiting patiently! :)

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Ive been told the 2894 mvmnt will be repped by V6 maker by the end of the year so until early-mid next year Im still holding out hope. Ive been waiting for this and the Cartier Roadster chrono for a year now since I first heard of V6 repping it so I can wait some more.

seriph

I'm Pretty Popular
27/8/11
I'll be buying one!

That said, I love my el-cheapo quartz one and wear it a LOT. I have bought three versions so far, and it's the nicest - FWIW the mechanical versions are still going strong on the wrists of my pals. One was a Monaco but not the McQueen .... the other was a McQueen but buttons very close together and a strap that was the wrong blue .... at least it was lighter than mine which I prefer - no real idea which was closer, actually.

I'd be going for the 'original' HEUER-only dial (and LH crown of course).... it'll possibly be available in both H and TH I guess.

D

d4m.test

Is there anyone else here that started looking for this watch after it was featured prominently in the season finale of Breaking Bad?

I had never seen this watch before Walt got it in episode 4, and the fact that it was prominently featured in episode 8 (spoiler in dark grey) during a cool musical montage that featured 9 prison murders in 2 minutes really added to the cool factor of this watch. Of course, I may just be a twisted freak.

monacoj.jpg

Sethgun

Known Member
11/6/12
Is there anyone else here that started looking for this watch after it was featured prominently in the season finale of Breaking Bad?

I had never seen this watch before Walt got it in episode 4, and the fact that it was prominently featured in episode 8 (spoiler in dark grey) during a cool musical montage that featured 9 prison murders in 2 minutes really added to the cool factor of this watch. Of course, I may just be a twisted freak.

monacoj.jpg

haha, Ive been pausing it since Jesse gave it to him as a pressie, then when he showed his wife and FINALLY, gives it a good fullscreen during the murders. Made me drool just as that minute hand reached 3 :)

Breaking Bad is the best show ever made. Not to go off topic though....