• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Payment Issue (Resolved)

chemmie

Horology Curious
22/4/15
this started way back in 21 Dec 15. Order placed, Credit Card (various) payment were not acceptable.
Ryan offered a 5% off the PAM to make payment via TT following his instructions to a T. Well, big mistake!!
I made payment (account deducted) via large local bank & until tdy he claims payment was not received.
until tdy, I'm still trying to arrange for a refund & will incur losses on charges both ways assuming funds can in fact be located.
Worst possible experience ever & will not recommend.
Admins - if you need proof, pls get in touch & I'll be happy to provide.

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
i never use TT or CC for paying TD.
western union is the best and the only way i will pay TD.

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Please check your pm, Don't worry!

I / Bank will not steal your money, Let me check with bank again.

this started way back in 21 Dec 15. Order placed, Credit Card (various) payment were not acceptable.
Ryan offered a 5% off the PAM to make payment via TT following his instructions to a T. Well, big mistake!!
I made payment (account deducted) via large local bank & until tdy he claims payment was not received.
until tdy, I'm still trying to arrange for a refund & will incur losses on charges both ways assuming funds can in fact be located.
Worst possible experience ever & will not recommend.
Admins - if you need proof, pls get in touch & I'll be happy to provide.

chemmie

Horology Curious
22/4/15
i never use TT or CC for paying TD.
western union is the best and the only way i will pay TD.

that is appreciated if it was clearly communicated western union is the way to go then I was hv thought twice .. but it really was not.
western union is also not widely promoted here.

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
western union is also not widely promoted here.

What? Western Union is what every veteran member here suggests and promotes.

But anyway, talk through it with Ryan, if you're not happy with the responses, open up a help desk ticket. Trusted dealers here are trusted for a reason

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
There is a steep learning curve on payment and patience in the rep world. I'm sorry this situation has not been a positive one, but there are a few things worth considering: TD's offer various payment methods to cater to the needs of their customers all over the world -- its not their job to tell you which one you should do. Second, there are dozens if not hundreds of threads on this forum addressing this very issue -- I'm not saying you didn't do you homework, but an ounce of prevention is always worth a pound of cure. And lastly, the TD's here are trusted for a reason -- and Ryan is one of the very best. For your sake, I hope it all gets resolved quickly. Good luck!

ryanwayer

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
Supporter
9/1/12
Problem resolved : I just asked the bank today and they said there is a payment on hold now , (the China government not allow personal bank account receive business payment, so that's very important not use trading /business account to send me money and leave any note in the payment description which related to 'business' , 'goods' , 'purchase' 'order' ... Etc)

they require me to sign a form to prove this payment is not related to any 'business' , I will be FINED if they find out the Payment is related to business :( so I am waiting the OP to confirm he never tell to bank this is for purchase .

I will get the fund after signed the form...

chemmie

Horology Curious
22/4/15
You need to be a trusted member. 'Nuf said

so making payment via an international bank in accordance with sellers instructions to a T isn't enough for you & now you are saying a buyer needs to be a 'trusted member'? REALLY?

anyway i'm glad to advise RYAN has taken noticed & has gone back to the bank who have confirmed the funds have INDEED been received (trust worthy enough for you?) & he is taking measures to get that done.

chemmie

Horology Curious
22/4/15
Ryan has made arrangements now with his bank now & all is in order.

For all your doubters/haters out there, funds were transferred exactly as instructed as was sitting in his bank for some time.

Case closed now, thank you Ryan & Happy Lunar New Year!