• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

USPS be careful

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
I believe this was on RG, but a number of years ago a member who works for the post office commented on the whole "the post office is broke" scam. Apparently, they are indeed profitable. So profitable, as a matter of fact, that Congress strips every last penny from them and leaves them with nothing. At the end of the day, they are now broke and have to go back to the very same group who robs them and beg for permission to raise prices on consumers. It is a downward spiral around the toilet bowl. The more they raise prices, the fewer stamps they sell as more people will then do electronic payments or send emails in protest.

I have no idea if that Congress taking their money from them thing is true, but he sure had a great argument for it.

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Should be delievered today. Let's see

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Should be delievered today. Let's see

Fingers-crossed1.jpg

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Lol exactly!!!! Hope it's in the box.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Got it!!! Love it!!!!!

I had the box laying around. :)

NorthGaHillbilly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/8/15
Great to see you got it! I actually just got done with a USPS issue, they misdelivered it to a similar address. I did end up getting it, but it was looking doubtful for a while.

Interesting policy, atleast here, the package had the standard $50 insurance that comes with priority, but due to their delivering it to the wrong address, they were going to pay the balance as long as I provided a receipt :doh:

I dont know much about the Breitling, but it looks great to me.

NGaHB

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
Glad it worked out. I had a package go from California to Guam back to California and then to Massachusetts. I swear they seek out the mentally challenged

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
I don't mind being stuck with it!! ;) lol now if only my watches from China weren't seized... :(

Overport

14/2/13
Glad it worked out. I had a package go from California to Guam back to California and then to Massachusetts. I swear they seek out the mentally challenged

Haha, it's kinda understood in the industry. Go on the processing floor at your facility and ask to see the veggie patch. :unsure:

Thehitman

RadDave’s Punching Bag
Supporter
Certified
25/3/15
Haha, it's kinda understood in the industry. Go on the processing floor at your facility and ask to see the veggie patch. :unsure:

It was a small box so it's possible it got lost... We should use small flare rate boxes to ship so they look like every other box there!! Or bigger boxes. Lol