• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hublot Big Bang repair

Phanes2012

Horology Curious
5/10/15
Hi all.

Newbie here to the site..

Have a very nice Big Bang "Master Copy" from Dubai with kinetic movement. Trouble is after 1 year the watch is not charging well. I found that the charging wheel (newbie remember) is quite slow to turn, almost like the bearings are worn.

Anything I can do about this or just bin it, cost me a small fortune to buy so I would love to get it fixed.

From UK but living in Norway

Andrew

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Any photos of it from the front? We can decide if it's worth it to keep the watch or toss it. You might have paid a small fortune, but for all we know it could be some crappy 21j rep that's only worth $100 in the market.

Phanes2012

Horology Curious
5/10/15

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Not sure what version this is, but at least it's got a 7750 inside. To be honest, I'd ditch it and grab a new V6.5 for $400 - better AR and movement finishing. As well, you'll get a new watch that has better H-screws.

etreby

Looking Around
22/8/15
[MENTION=113416]Phanes2012[/MENTION]
Where in Dubai did you get this watch. I am in Dubai and would like to get one just like it. Newer version would be better. I have been looking all over Dubai for it and no luck.