• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1st official PAM 111 Noob pics

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Maybe the worst here is that OP thinks he is really funny

ALE

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
It's alright everyone, OP is just practicing his OPSEC.
110412-F-PO994-001.jpg

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
This thread is hilarious OP gets his pantys in a wad over a nice member offering him a gift

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
That's the worst part about it. I can understand not wanting the strap cus it's not your style but just politely decline and move on. And if he dont want to give out his address is suggest he get a PO box or not buy anything online.

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
That's the worst part about it. I can understand not wanting the strap cus it's not your style but just politely decline and move on. And if he dont want to give out his address is suggest he get a PO box or not buy anything online.

Exactly

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
It's probably a good thing. Had he got the strap he would have started a new thread asking 100 questions on how to change it. Just like he did on how to wind it and set the time lol

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
wnzrp, WTF is wrong with you?? Seriously your a dick. When someone offers you something for free even if you don't want it you say thank you for the offer, you stupid ass.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
OP still waiting on just one person to come to your aid here. Just one. You've not had a smart ass reply in a while did you run out of gas in your generator to power you bunker and charge your shielded cell phones battery died. Surely you have made enough friends here to get some support

sent from my noob Samsung V5

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
I think he's trying to, but the combination of his antivirus, VPN, firewall, and adblocker is stopping the post from sending. Or maybe he logged out and could not remember his 16-character password for his randomly-made username.

Ciccio_started_it

2/1/14
Ok xj4sonx, I'll take the strap. But I'll have to insist this transaction take place over satellite phone, and the strap handover must be done in person. I will have an emissary communicate the longitude and latitude of our meeting place via a black envelope which will be deposited in the driver's side front wheel well of your car. Because, you know, you can never be too careful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
A preschooler could wiretap a satellite phone. A carrier pigeon is a different story...

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
Oh man. Can't wait to tell my buddy that actually went to Georgia Tech about this guy.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
I know some pretty dumb people from Georgia Tech....Adding another on to the list!
You are being a bit unfair to Georgia Tech, I suppose. Dumb people are everywhere.

I am just a bit concerned about the OP's family. If he goes ballistic here over a free strap, what happens at home, I ask myself.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
You are being a bit unfair to Georgia Tech, I suppose. Dumb people are everywhere.

I am just a bit concerned about the OP's family. If he goes ballistic here over a free strap, what happens at home, I ask myself.

Okay, to be fair let's say I know some stupid people...not necessarily from Georgia Tech :wink:

He was flaunting the fact that he went to Georgia Tech...which is nothing special in my opinion!

jingo.smile

Horology Curious
2/10/13
Wow what a douche.

You are a newbie on a forum. Someone offers a free, handmade strap. That's pretty ******* generous and really common.
Instead of taking it or just saying thanks no, you start this bullshit?

bronica

Advisor
Advisor
6/5/12
My wife hasn't been home in 5 years now since i've moved house because i haven't told her the address. Once [MENTION=11620]trailboss99[/MENTION] approves her as a TD, i'll let her come home. Can't trust her with an address just yet..