• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Different Versions of Breitling Bentley 6.75

splaszz

Known Member
23/7/14
Hi Guys,

need advice from someone who knows about the Bentley 6.75.
I was able to get a 6.75 sourced out, but somehow i feel like its a not good version...

check the pictures of the model and the pictures on intime (in my opinion the better rep)

1. 3 oclock "arrowed" dial on the wrong side (should be at 9)
2. looking too "short"
3. the bracelet is different?

Am i right that there is several versions?

88efa7-1433798273.jpg

41dd9f-1433798171.jpg

16316d-1433798468.jpg

a82d86-1433798544.jpg

first "my" model, second intime model

Greetings
Splasz

Journeyman

Renowned Member
Certified
1/6/14
Yes there are different versions, have you definitely confirmed that the one listed on Intime is actually available?

to my knowledge, the version shown on Intime has been sold out/discontinued for some time. If it's available again hen my Christmas has come early. The one above isn't a good rep, the font the date wheels is totally wrong, dial is completely wrong, the outer ring on the sub register at 9 is wrong, the hob nailing on the bezel looks pretty bad too. My guess is this is possibly a 21J version.

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
yup i agree. If you haven't paid, you should walk away from the first one. Badly done bordering on fantasy. unless you paid sub $100 for it..

mbl2285

21/5/14
Your model has correct case back and font color, both are flawed.
Walk away y? Did the seller have hen pics up on his site?

Most people on forum try to talk everyone who has wanted this model out of it as the rep is what it is.
I'm sure u saw that as a search function would tell u that.

Your is a better rep than the first that was made up 8 years ago and hasn't been updated since

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

splaszz

Known Member
23/7/14
Thanks for your replies.

What i was confused about, check this: http://www.breitlingforbentley.com/de/collection/bentley-675/presentation/ "arrowed" dial on 3' position.
on other pictures its on 9'...

Caseback is definatly better on "my model". But i really wonder if the bracelet and dimensions of the case are correct, that would be bigger flaws for me... I dont care too much about minor details.

unfortunatly i couldnt find pictures of different 6.75 rep versions anywhere, if you have some tell me.

Greetings

Journeyman

Renowned Member
Certified
1/6/14
The watch in the link on the Breitling website is a later model with a different face. The model shown in your original post is a copy of the original watch released in 2005. While the case back is slightly better on your model, it's still too bulbous, the only issue with the Intime case back is the Bentley badge in the middle. The shunts/SEL's on the bracelet are thinner on the rep you've gone for, but you can always look for a different bracelet.

post some of yours up when you get it.

splaszz

Known Member
23/7/14
I will definatly post pics for you all to check out the model when i get it. should arrive next week.

concerning the bracelet, expect from getting a gen one, is there any way to get one that looks like the intime/gen one? any source?

greetings