• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VC Patrimony Tourbillon

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14

wrong font used for caseback on "vacheron constantin" and "geneve"

still, unlikely someone will be able to tell the differences. i doubt many would even hold it in their lifetime considering the price tag of the real thing.

could get a porsche :bless:

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
released by pure-time for pre-order
http://pure-time.com/blog/654/
http://www.pure-time.com/product/pr...erve-white-dial-on-brown-croco-leather-strap/

i could never pull this off when retail price is $300k. looks good though.

Yes you can pull this off... nobody knows/cares or even sees what you are wearing and maybe, maybe as it is SO expensive, that people will believe its gen as it is not your normal rep e.g. Rolex, PAM.... etc! As long as its well made... e.g. no sharp edges as on some APs...

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
Hope to see a review on this once it gets released. Pretty sure all the tourbillon models come from the same factory.

zerotera

Known Member
29/1/15
Yes you can pull this off... nobody knows/cares or even sees what you are wearing and maybe, maybe as it is SO expensive, that people will believe its gen as it is not your normal rep e.g. Rolex, PAM.... etc! As long as its well made... e.g. no sharp edges as on some APs...

+1
and 98% of people probably never even heard of VC.
I have a coworker who is "proud" of his quratz tissot watch.
Never knew what automatic watch was until I explained it to him.

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
interesting piece, saved in my wishlist and now start saving $$ for it. Any reviews yet and i wonder does the PR really last for 14 days or its actually last 4-5 days like other tourby. What's the movement? Seagulls?

connormh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
14/12/14
I ll come soon... Pulled the trigger on this 2 hours ago :D

Kost43

16/5/14
i had a waiter at a restaurant i manage pull a VC tourbillion. This thing was stunning but i dont know who he was trying to fool as its a high end restaurant and every second person would know that watch

theflyingdutchman

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
i had a waiter at a restaurant i manage pull a VC tourbillion. This thing was stunning but i dont know who he was trying to fool as its a high end restaurant and every second person would know that watch

Every 2nd? 1% maybe... ist only 300k€!