• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watcherrry - TheReservedBST

eleventibillion

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/9/20
NorCal
Watcherrry ([email protected])

Hey there I wanted to pass along some info on this guy in case he tries his scams on the RWI community. I couldn't post in "The Brig" but still wanted to inform anyone here beware. I tried to buy a CF V2 Daytona (unworn) from this guy here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheReservedBST/comments/wdq34h
Paid the guy money via Paypal F+F on 8/4, he said he'd ship it asap. 8/5 checked with him to get a tracking number or shipping confirm...nothing, checked with him on 8/6, his reply was (will ship it on Monday). Check with him on Monday, he says he's in the hospital and will ship it Tuesday, I check in with him EOD on Tuesday...goes radio silent.

All the meanwhile I am now getting contacted by other guys he's "sold" to since I verify "Payment sent" in a comment under the post. They all are warning me they got scammed by this guy and he took their money and shipped nothing. Then I get contacted by Rambotrip, one of the mods on u/TheReservedBST, he sends me the following images:
zqtZdo.jpg

zqt3WP.jpg

zqtjxJ.jpg

So I just wanted to do my part and warn you guys of this dude. I can pass along all documentation of my transaction to any of you on request. Of course there always a bit of risk involved with anything on the internet, but then there are some people that take advantage of that and exploit it. This guy has been banned on a multiple other platforms so watch out who you deal with please.

Thanks for reading

Tray22

Horology Curious
29/4/18
Europe
Already scammed here indeed.