• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New guy from Canada

sixheads

Looking Around
19/2/10
Hi All,

I am very exsited to be here i am glade i found this place i was just about to take a gamble on a replica yachtmaster from a site that looked ligit And it was 800 bucks. I am willing to pay for good replica quality.

So is there a list of dealers you guys reccomend? A trusted or prefered fourm member whom sells this stuff?

I would like the best quality and service out there.

I look forward to reading and learning.

Thank you

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hi and welcome mate!
yup, chances are very good you nearly got did you dough.
For a YM the very best is available from BKLM1234. This is his QC'd WM9 Yachty which is the best available outside of Rolex. What you prob would have recived is a Noob Factory model at best or prob a piece of canal street junk. The Noob is quite good and may well satisify you. With a high beat ETA clone they come in at about 300 I think while the WM9 is somewhere around twice that. I sugest you do a search here on " Noob Yachtmaster" and have a look at BK's sales forum located here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/bks-repertorium-75
The decision as too the price point that suits you is one only you can make but the Noob is very good. Good enough to fool 98 percent of people. The WM9 is for the anals who demand the best regardless of the diferences being un noticeable by most folk without a lot of know how and a 6x loupe. Oh yeah, there are a lot of said anals here :)

Col.

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
Welcome to RWI, browse thru different categories and make yourself at home. Have a look at the trusted dealers and also the fakemaster's listing of scam sites. BTW the replica of Yatchmater was from watchmaker 9 site, by any chance? if so then contact BKLM as he can provide you the best service for the same.

Dang TB you beat me in replying... LOL

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Welcome to the forum, Six. Check out the Trusted Dealer Section on the main page. Do some searching and don't be afraid to ask questions.