• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Shoes! Part of Breitling Group Buy

pedecter

6/4/09
OK, so the group buy only involved one other RWI member, but still, it just came today.

Hont served up a nice watch again. More pics to come when my 'photo studio' comes later this week, and I get some new shoes, but here's proof for anyone (*cough, ach, 007) that doubts it's here.

BreitSA.jpg

Forgive the pics....new improved lighting shroud coming this week.
Camera-32.png

BreitSAHont.jpg

Finally a reputable strap from WatchBandCenter to replace SS. Have another strap on the way that's more my style, but this is OK for now.

BreitStrapWrist.jpg

BreitStrapBack.jpg

BreitStrap.jpg

BreitStrapSide.jpg

stcinc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/2/10
New guy here.. First let me say, what a sweet looking rep... :) Now, can I ask what the $$ was for the "group buy"?? I'm in the market for a SOSF, but could have been talked into this beauty kinda easy.

Thanks
Sean

pedecter

6/4/09
New guy here.. First let me say, what a sweet looking rep... :) Now, can I ask what the $$ was for the "group buy"?? I'm in the market for a SOSF, but could have been talked into this beauty kinda easy.

Thanks
Sean

Hey Sean, PM coming.

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Niiiiiiiice. But how do we know these pics are yours?

jk

You and 21j will be very happy.

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Sorry but those off center lume dots just kills it for me...Why can they not make decent centered lume dots?

I am Sam

Renowned Member
9/10/09
ZoSo Prolly the guys who was putting the dots must have been high on wrong grass... ;-)

pedecter

6/4/09
Sorry but those off center lume dots just kills it for me...Why can they not make decent centered lume dots?

Thank you Debbie Downer. j/k
Well, I hadn't noticed, but now I do. Gen dial suggestions?

romaleo

Known Member
11/5/09
The lume dots are not as bad as they make it seem. I think its a great looking rep as is. Spend the money on a gen dial if you are compelled but I like it as is.

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
ZoSo Prolly the guys who was putting the dots must have been high on wrong grass... ;-)

I figured it was 14 year old girls working on a fold-up table in someone's kitchen. Or maybe that's just the final assembly.

Thank you Debbie Downer. j/k
Well, I hadn't noticed, but now I do. Gen dial suggestions?

The dots on my Skyland bug me occasionally, but I always try to remind myself that no one will notice unless they are inspecting the watch. Just a casual observer, even if they're really interested in the watch, will never notice. :)

andy66

Known Member
21/10/09
A lovely pick up mate and those pics look fine to me.
The close up shots make the lume dots stand out a lot more imo,when its on your wrist no one will notice a minute detail like that.
Mine should be posted after CNY,i cant wait.....

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Gen dials are available and makes it a killer watch for sure. No one will notice the lumpy off center lume dots...But it bugs the crap outta me as the owner. I honestly don't care what anyone else thinks.

acharria

26/10/09
Ok, this is now a beautiful watch that match your taste Ped, Congrats.
The clasp looks really nice, and the color of the strap is great.
My taste go with a SS bracelet, but once again you make me have seconds thoughts.
Wear it well my friend.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Nice watch Sir! I ain't a leather fan but it looks comfy.

avenger007

Advisor
21/2/09
I'm kinda with R2 on this, too. Not a huge leather fan, especially on Breits, but that does look really nice.