• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

A close shave

d'Boss

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/09
Braun 50 Years Limited Edition:
Why?
because I needed a new 'work watch' - something that didn't matter if it got damaged. Plus, it came with a new Braun shaver!!!
In fact, it's not bad at all. Very slim, brushed stainless, simple layout and a decent strap. Not bad for free!!!
Here's a quick shot of it.....
DSC02597.jpg

And a link to other shots and comments.....
http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab151/8Angels1Hell/Braun/

Enjoy.

bimmerdriver17

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/1/10
hahaha, thats awesome. I have never seen a watch made by 'Braun' b4...happy shaving!

deepseadave

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/09
i know james bonds watch has mad gadgets but a watch you can shave with....well i never!

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Braun watches are quite popular. People like it for the retro style. Quartz, yes. My father-in-law used to wear one, that cost about 150 Euro. I'll try to get a photo.

Now he has a B01. Quartz, too :D

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
The design is pretty similar with Piaget and the German flag coloured theme is pretty interesting.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
Actually it would be a great dress watch.
For this guy:

nerd-706284.jpg

Lolz, sry couldn't resist. Funny story mate.

LHOOQ

I'm Pretty Popular
4/4/09
You know how expensive most German-made watches are? Now you can hang out with the Glashutte and A.Lange & Soehne crowd! Make sure you say "Lange UND Soehne" and pronounce "Brrraun" with a rolling 'r'.

Nice, clean design, though, and I bet it lasts longer than your shaver.