• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

breitling super avenger blacksteel

breitlingnut

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
31/8/09
is it good rep?
lume dots and dial looks good..better than the skyland blacksteel.
should i wait for a better version?

OwlPellet

Banned
12/6/09
are you kidding me? that watch was in production for like 2 years!! aha finally its here.. and it looks amazing. i will buy the blacksteel SA and the regular SA once the funds are good. Now guys listen to this:

BLACKSTEEL PRO 2.. how sick would that be.. i would loveee that.

honestly dude buy the watch, very good.

breitlingnut

Banned
31/8/09
i think you are confusing...

between the skyland blacksteel and the new super avenger blacksteel.
the super avenger blacksteel just came out few days ago...

wadech

Looking Around
3/1/10
It came out in late December. There have been a few reviews so far, and they've been very positive.

trevor2079

Renowned Member
2/5/07
SA blacksteel on the way... To me the Skyland Blacksteel was just too small. Black watches look smaller on the wrist for some reason...

breitlingnut

Banned
31/8/09
super avenger

it will be great to see a review on it!!
i think i will wait for the dlc version...
let us know what do you think!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'll be ordering one for a sample to review.
The v3 Skyland factory is the only factory that makes it.
I have high hopes. :)

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
SA blacksteel on the way... To me the Skyland Blacksteel was just too small. Black watches look smaller on the wrist for some reason...

+1

it will be great to see a review on it!!
i think i will wait for the dlc version...
let us know what do you think!

what I heard sofar, there will be no DLC version

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well when i came back from NY i was crazy about the sa blacksteel becouse i saw it in the AD and looks really good and big ,i think guru told me that the replica supose to be out a while ago but then they diceded not to ,, im happy u were wrong my brother couse as soon as i find a job lol i will get that one , but can u really c the difference betwen the pvd and dlc? is the pvd 2 shiny or ????

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
well when i came back from NY i was crazy about the sa blacksteel becouse i saw it in the AD and looks really good and big ,i think guru told me that the replica supose to be out a while ago but then they diceded not to ,, im happy u were wrong my brother couse as soon as i find a job lol i will get that one , but can u really c the difference betwen the pvd and dlc? is the pvd 2 shiny or ????

I said the watch was delayed, first release date was Jan, then mid of Feb and the the rumors talked about June15th, it finally made it now.

The color is grey, not PVD black

PeteM

Renowned Member
23/10/09
The Gen is not a PVD or DLC finish so its makes it slightly more difficult rep finish to achieve.