• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Real cheap replicas... good website [REPRISED]

Renowned Member
30/3/09
Re: Real cheap replicas... good website anyone?

Someone remind me why people have put a lot of work into this site????
Man if you want to try a site DO IT! Don't mess around asking questions. Otherwise use the info on this site and go with suggested dealers.
cheers

Man I have this pain right at the front of my forehead and no matter how hard I try the brick wall my head bangs against won't give in.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07

Relax man. He dug up a two year old thread. Typical shill behavior. But if not I would suggest he stick with the trusted dealers too.

pinkdolphin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/6/09

I haven't bought anything from House of Souvenirs yet but Trailie recommended them to me, specifically for cheap rolex DJ's etc.
They are a trusted dealer on his forum, and if they're good enough for him....

mbjoer

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/09

747 said:
Someone remind me why people have put a lot of work into this site????
Man if you want to try a site DO IT! Don't mess around asking questions. Otherwise use the info on this site and go with suggested dealers.
cheers

Man I have this pain right at the front of my forehead and no matter how hard I try the brick wall my head bangs against won't give in.

Because the suggested dealers - good as they are - are not perfect and not the only good ones out there.
The only way for us to find other good ones is if someone sticks the neck out and tries someone else.

We really do need to hear about those other dealers.
Partly to update the scam list, partly to get new suggested dealers.

And partly because the grey area of good, but not-good-enough-to-be-suggested dealers frequently provides offers that worth knowing about

Edward Cullen

Horology Curious
2/1/10
I'm glad I found this thread because I recieved a BVLGARI tourbillon as a gift and its so good that I was searching for another. I presume that it came from www.ufantazone.com because that's the only place that I have been able to find it. its the model shown here:

[MOD EDIT: THIS IS NOT A TRUSTED DEALER ON RWI; CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BUY FROM THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANKS.]

http://ufantazone.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29_32&products_id=3973

It reminds me of the BVLGARI BBW38GLTB but with the titanium and rubber strap in lieu of leather.

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08
I'm glad I found this thread because I recieved a BVLGARI tourbillon as a gift and its so good that I was searching for another. I presume that it came from www.ufantazone.com because that's the only place that I have been able to find it. its the model shown here:

[MOD EDIT: THIS IS NOT A TRUSTED DEALER ON RWI; CLICK ON THIS LINK OR BUY FROM THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THANKS.]

http://ufantazone.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=29_32&products_id=3973

It reminds me of the BVLGARI BBW38GLTB but with the titanium and rubber strap in lieu of leather.

dude....
"Edward Cullen"

seriously ?

also, you might not want to post links to sites like that as your first few posts.

we might think your a spammer..

your not a spammer .... are you Edward

:)

Edward Cullen

Horology Curious
2/1/10
Well EXCUSE ME! its not my fault that thats the name I was christened with. I presume that your legal ducuments all name you as seventhexile? Cackhand.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Good grief. Stop it guys. No need for anything to get started here. No need for this thread to be dug up either lol.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Um, you vampire dudes need to get out more. We kinda make up names in these forums. Just sayin'. It's your call, um, Ed. Hey, post pictures of your watch. Wrist shot, indoors, presumably. At night, no mirrors around. We understand.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
guys, we do not want to start another flaming war here, keep it simple k..

Edward, if you want real advise I will not advise you to get from ufanta, the tourbillion is a faux one and simply usea balance wheel to replicate a tourbillion...it is an obvious tell.

Here is a real chinese tourbillion, not cheap, but great movement!

[URL]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAF3bUga-d0"]YouTube- Pix's Chinese Tourbillon (2)[/ame]
[/URL]

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Original topic has now been split, so that discussion can continue. And quit picking on each other's usernames. I'm sure we can find something more mature to fight about.

Thanks.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
Original topic has now been split, so that discussion can continue. And quit picking on each other's usernames. I'm sure we can find something more mature to fight about.

Thanks.
But... We've never found anything more mature to fight about in the past! :cute:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Levelman: That is about the best How To on the subject I have seen.
Can you repost it as a thread in FAQ please? If it won't let you post there, PM me.

On the origenal subject, HoS are not a recomended dealer here and the admin team can not get involved in any dispute that arises. Having said that I have been buying watches off Lawrence for years, long before I found the fora. He is a great source for cheapies IMO and a trusted dealer elsewhere.

The other great source for the cheapies is of cause our own WBKtime. If you are in the US you have the advantage of no customs issues as WBK is US based. Fastest shipping in the west too! And you are dealing with a RWI trusted dealer.

Up to you.

Col.

seventhexile

I'm Pretty Popular
7/7/08

Thanks.

whaaa ???

but I haven't even broken out the pics yet !

god knows i've been itching to start up my old pic posting habbits

^_^

..... now to just find some good squid pics and maybe a vampire pic or two.
(no disrespect to edward cullen of course.. being that its his god given name and all)

annnd

done:

I give you : Vampyroteuthis infernalis ...
or commonly known as, The vampire squid (from hell)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Squid

vampyroteuthis.jpg

image002.jpg

If your confused .. as to what ahw and squids have to do with each other...
use the seach option and prepare for a good time.

:)