• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DJ41 126334 Blue Dial Gen vs VSF Comparison

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Where are the pics? I took the weekend off from work just to be home, ready to see them:)

I couldn't find time to go out and do the "dial only" comparison.

But here's a wristshot of both watch in very similar lighting and angle.

ZwLOSk.jpg

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I couldn't find time to go out and do the "dial only" comparison.

But here's a wristshot of both watch in very similar lighting and angle.

ZwLOSk.jpg

You are starting to make my “fears” come true (VSF unable to do the black/blue color sunburst combo) ;)

Reactions: KJ2020 and jiro

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
You are starting to make my “fears” come true (VSF unable to do the black/blue color sunburst combo) ;)

Nothing to be afraid my friend. VSF did heck of a job with this dj41. It truly is an one of the best OOTB rep I’ve seen.
And you also have unlimited possibilities with vs3235 mvtm. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020 and srhoque

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Gen definitely has more depth in is blue tone, but VSF gets quite close.

Outdoor pics pleeeeaaaase !!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

126610ln

Known Member
Certified
14/3/21
EU
The only flaw I can see (and that's because gen is right next to it) is that the reflection of light on the sunburst pattern isn't as wide, if that makes sense! I have a smooth bezel on that way. Looking at this thread is making me impatient for it!

corbeau_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/20
Crazy how perfect the sunburst is on the Gen dial. The rep dials are also getting much better

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
Great pics, thanks jiro . This is the first vsf dial with the gappy 25, I have the new updated 25 dial on its way and will see if they have made any other improvements against my gen.

Reactions: phdsjain and Bobi01

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Great pics, thanks jiro . This is the first vsf dial with the gappy 25, I have the new updated 25 dial on its way and will see if they have made any other improvements against my gen.

Please do share some shots mate! :)

I'd love to see if they made any other changes to the dial other than the gap on 25.

BlackIceBob

24/1/14
I wonder if a wallet comparison should be placed directly under the wrist shots. “Gen” vs “VSF” ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
Posted this in the main DJ41 thread but will post here too. New VSF v my gen, which is which?

Hot damn they're almost identical. I'm going to guess the one on the right is gen? Could be either though, really just guessing based on minute factors.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
I think gen is right also, but incredibly close. I base this on numerical spacing only.

BlackIceBob

24/1/14
I would say gen is right as well. I think that based on the bracelets. The brand new rep’s bracelet would probably be a little stiff and the gen’s bracelet would be a little “relaxed”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Siege79

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
I would say gen is right as well. I think that based on the bracelets. The brand new rep’s bracelet would probably be a little stiff and the gen’s bracelet would be a little “relaxed”.

Interesting point, haven't thought of that.