• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

vindies

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/15
EU
Guys...Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is the 6 marker not straight and tilted to the left? Thanks for the feedback

126610ln

Known Member
Certified
14/3/21
EU
Guys...Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is the 6 marker not straight and tilted to the left? Thanks for the feedback

It does look like the top of the marker is tilted to the left. Does it look like this in your other QC pics?

I'm waiting for QC pics for one of these. It's good to see other people's concerns with their QC pics. Helps me to know what to look out for.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
jiro i dont know do you saw my post sbout lugs,you can clearly see that they updated them silently,not a big upgrade but one step to look more genlike

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20

Yeah it does look tilted slightly towards the left. I wouldn’t take. This rep is so good ootb so no point getting one that requires you to make amendments to it, be it yourself or a professional. They can do better. Don’t settle for an error that rarely happens with their watches man.

Unless you intend to swap out the dial for a gen.

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe

Take it. the six hour marker is a bit off, but you wont notice this on the wrist. the number 11 on this DW is so perfect aligned, i would definitely. GL this.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
jiro i dont know do you saw my post sbout lugs,you can clearly see that they updated them silently,not a big upgrade but one step to look more genlike

Who knows, they may have updated lugs as well. Even if they didn't, shape of lug is not a deal breaker for me anyways so I don't care. They all look fine to me. ;)

Reactions: Bobi01

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06

sorry mate, that marker does look tilted a bit.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
It's more tilted than the Leaning tower of Pisa, Italy. But not in the same charming way.. I would ask for a new one.
Haha! From the big book "The Most Charming Tilted Things According To Akilles". Great read. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Akilles

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
i think your RL’d watch made it to my hands! :xd:

either that or im going nuts.. but looks like mine is tilted as well ! I GLd this btw :p

Zwn8F2.png

srhoque

28/11/18
I've got my gen hands from misiekped , shoot him a pm.

Here's mine with gen hands, dial, crystal, dw and crown. (hands, dw and crown are all from Mike)

ZdgOOt.jpg

Awesome build, wear in good health!! Have been speaking to Mike about this build (and the Blue vs Rhodium discussions). Also this VSF 3235 movement is an work of art. AFAIK, this is the only rep Rolex movement that can take a balance plug-n-play - I guess the tolerances are that good. Even 4130 needs a slight bit a tweak depending on how good/bad is your base plate build. Regarding your build - I am curious what movement fortification (gen parts) have you done?

Robi01 - Look at the bottom left lugs, looks sharp to me.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Awesome build, wear in good health!! Have been speaking to Mike about this build (and the Blue vs Rhodium discussions). Also this VSF 3235 movement is an work of art. AFAIK, this is the only rep Rolex movement that can take a balance plug-n-play - I guess the tolerances are that good. Even 4130 needs a slight bit a tweak depending on how good/bad is your base plate build. Regarding your build - I am curious what movement fortification (gen parts) have you done?

Robi01 - Look at the bottom left lugs, looks sharp to me.

3135 also take gen balance complete without mods.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06

Thanks mate. I haven't done any mod on movement. I don't think it's needed. ;)

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
I recall reading somewhere that the manual wind will screw up after a while for the 3235, they need to fix this to make it a more reliable movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srhoque

28/11/18
Thanks mate. I haven't done any mod on movement. I don't think it's needed. ;)

For that matter, none of the parts swap is "needed" but we still do it :D Changing the autowind (and barrel + ratchet wheel) always contributes to power reserve reliability and longevity. Anyways, enjoy in good health!! The blue dial is lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: jiro