• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Bee real.
204c0af0c50be46b9d1ee7d626be88fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiss Crown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/2/21
Fr
Hi everyone.
very beautiful ap.
One small question .. do you think that the diferente rep factories which produce the ap (jf..etc) are at the level of those which produce rolex currently(clean/vsf) .. when we know that the rolex rep factories have made great progress recently.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

Swiss Crown

8/2/21
Fr
Hi everyone.
very beautiful ap.
One small question .. do you think that the diferente rep factories which produce the ap (jf..etc) are at the level of those which produce rolex currently(clean/vsf) .. when we know that the rolex rep factories have made great progress recently.

Swiss Crown paris

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hi everyone.
very beautiful ap.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant RWI

I personally think my AP is of a higher level than the Rolex produced by clean/vsf/ARF factories. Can’t comment on the rest lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi everyone.
very beautiful ap.

Swiss Crown paris

They are not, AP rep are not at the same level of quality than Rolex/Omega...

VSF did a sick job with Rolex/Omega, if you want something "accurate", stick with VSF, if you want a AP and can live without having a clone movement and flaws all over the watch then it's fine lol.

Reactions: jasonbaylee

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
although i would differentiate between quality and gen resemblance. An, e.g., XF ceramic diver is of extreme high quality - in finishing and material used.

Reactions: SHB

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Question, may some help with that weird round mark on the glass of my diver? Any idea what it might be?
Scratched outer AR or tear residue. You pick the poison. :lol:

Swiss Crown

8/2/21
Fr
They are not, AP rep are not at the same level of quality than Rolex/Omega...

VSF did a sick job with Rolex/Omega, if you want something "accurate", stick with VSF, if you want a AP and can live without having a clone movement and flaws all over the watch then it's fine lol.

I agree with you

Swiss Crown paris

Status
Not open for further replies.