• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buying review history: Breitling Super Avenger Blue Dial from D4M

3Fingers

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/09
You know.

I don't want anyone to have a bad experience here or with me.

The only thing I can do is try harder.

There was a major miscommunication. Apologies to the OP and customer.

Im sorry i didnt read all the info on your webstore, if i did this would not be an issue.

I still think your a good dealer/guy. I just needed to learn the hard way how your customer/dealer relationship works.

I hope you dont think im to retarded!?

No hard feelings!?

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
1. He is a seller. This is a forum for ppl that buy/like watches. Thats what we to here....We write about dealers and watches. Pls correct me if im wrong.

There is nothing wrong with reviewing a dealer, it is encouraged. However, you didn't research your dealer at all, and your posts were asking him to provide services that he clearly stated he didn't provide. Either he has to bend over backwards for YOU, or he ignores you and deals with the negative connotations that would bring.

2. Because like many others in here, I like to document the purchasing prosess. I could written it after i got the watch, but i dodnt see any good arguments why i should wait. But feel free to tell me why i should have waited.

Because there are always setbacks during a transaction that a dealer can not be responsible for. Slow mail, customs slowdowns or seizures, or even slowdowns on his suppliers end. These would all reflect badly on D4M, even though they are out of his control. You have to look at the entire transaction before you can make any worthwhile comment on it.

3. Why should i as i buyer care if the seller looks bad for giving be a rud answer? I hope you understand that that is not up to me to deside. Im just telling the world the what I!!!! experinced. Again: This is a forum right?

Again, you didn't do your homework as to what services D4M actually provides.

4. A public logg will also work as a insurance. What is wrong with that?

Exactly, you were trying to extort better service by using the threat of public exposure.

5. I dont know what your definition of a stranger is or how well you know d4m, but for me a d4m is a STRANGER! I bouth from him becuase he was higly recomended, and yes that is enouth, but still it should not be a HUGE problem asking for a update!? At least i dodnt think so, and i know you disagree, and thats fine with me.

Do you know the guy at Best Buy when you order a product? If they told you your item would be delivered in a week, would you call every day to ask?

6. Why should it be my problem as a buyer that a dealer cant handel his customers? Thats the dealers problem, no need to push the problems over on the buyers.

He can handle his customers under the guidelines he set, which you chose to ignore.

7. If i had read the info on d4m's webstore this would not had have been a problem. I now know how his service is.

So why are you arguing with me? Next time do your homework!

3Fingers

19/10/09
There is nothing wrong with reviewing a dealer, it is encouraged. However, you didn't research your dealer at all, and your posts were asking him to provide services that he clearly stated he didn't provide. Either he has to bend over backwards for YOU, or he ignores you and deals with the negative connotations that would bring.

1. I did not do my research, that is clear. But that does not justify been rude to a new guy? Is there no room for new ppl that may not ALLWAYS read EVERY WORD of the dealers webpage?

Because there are always setbacks during a transaction that a dealer can not be responsible for. Slow mail, customs slowdowns or seizures, or even slowdowns on his suppliers end. These would all reflect badly on D4M, even though they are out of his control. You have to look at the entire transaction before you can make any worthwhile comment on it.

2. If ther is problems with customs i will write that, its ther is problems with supliers i will write that...i write the TROUGH based on the info om given. Thats how I make reviews.

Again, you didn't do your homework as to what services D4M actually provides.

3. That's right, nothing new...

Exactly, you were trying to extort better service by using the threat of public exposure.

4. Its too bad you see it that way, and im sorrry if thats a fact. But it was never the plan to extort better service. I wanted to document facts! Thats all!

Do you know the guy at Best Buy when you order a product? If they told you your item would be delivered in a week, would you call every day to ask?

5. For me its a huge difference from a seriouse US store, to a replica webstore.

He can handle his customers under the guidelines he set, which you chose to ignore.

So why are you arguing with me? Next time do your homework!

6. I hope u understand that there must me room for mistakes and new ppl here without choping they'r heads of after 1 !! question.

3Fingers

19/10/09
11.12.09 asked D4M for a tracking nr. Got a quick reply, and USD 25 back on my shipping since it had taken moore than 3 weeks. I did not ask for a refund, so that was very kind of him. I even told him to charge me back, but he didnt want to.

Got the watch 12.12.09: The watch looks very nice, i really love it =) Chronos working!

But there is allways something to pick on:

1. The dials on 2, 4 and 7 are tuched with fatty fingers, so they dont look as shiny as the other dials. When i open it up i can clean this.

2. Lume dot on 4 is only 60% of its supposed size. Not so happy with that...but what to do?

In all im happy with the deal =)

Kudos to D4M!